Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The annual 'Who else will try avoid Brussels tomorrow's thread

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They're not that bad

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Wonderful vegetable, regardless how cooked (unless overboiled to a pulp by mistake, in which case mix with mashed potatoe and chopped onion, and quickly refry)

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I've given an individually wrapped one to each of my kids for the last 10 years. The look of joy on their little faces makes it all worthwhile!

A sprout is for life, not just for Christmas!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's about the only thing left for bubble and squeak.......and swede......and maybe some turkey....with some roast spuds
Really looking forward to boxing day now:drool:

I think that if you're of a certain generation and background, leftovers are always best. All those posts on restaurant 2016 don't know what they're missing

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have woozy memories of a few hours after a sprout curry myself and two old colleagues shared some fifteen years ago. We worked in a closed office, dreading the approach of any visitors due to the pungency of our late afternoon thick repugnant guffery. I quite love a sprout though.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I have woozy memories of a few hours after a sprout curry myself and two old colleagues shared some fifteen years ago. We worked in a closed office, dreading the approach of any visitors due to the pungency of our late afternoon thick repugnant guffery. I quite love a sprout though.

While I like freshly cooked sprouts, I'm sorry a sprout curry is a step too far (or do I mean too fart?) :lolol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
My favourite vegetable and I will probably eat twice as many as everybody else put together.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I, as head of the household will be hovering in the kitchen. With my plate in a segregated position, that it might get preferential treatment, and in particular not to be tarnished with the inclusion of Bread Sauce or the afore mentioned green stink balls.

That is of course if I'm not suffering a God Almighty hangover, from my present state of alcoholic euphoria! I'm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here