Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad actors

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Seems like an intelligent, likeable man in real life though
He once appeared on Brass Eye claiming that paedophiles can program keyboards of their victims release noxious fumes, and, according to Wikipedia, was once filmed on Channel 5 "pumping 18 litres of coffee solution through his anus into his stomach" Nice guy :moo:

He also famously had his anus fingered in the name of cancer awareness on live morning tv. A noble cause no argument but my god man, there is a line in the sand.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Of the Eastenders lot, Letitia Dean is the mistress queen of god awful hammery. She models her performance on one of the giant haired clunkers you'd find in a Dynasty in the 80s. Of course it's not a show of even occasional subtlety, but that one takes the shoulder-padded biscuit.

In film, Nicolas Cage is hard to beat in his 7 or 8 bad films per year.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
This is priceless. "Urban Legend". It doesn't even make sense. Urban Legend? I think my favourite is "Stand-up comic, Broadcaster, Actor, Presenter, Inspirational leader". David Brent anyone?

http://www.richardblackwood.co.uk/

Richard has recently completed a successful two-year run as the character of Donkey in the hit musical theatre adaptation of Shrek.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
In 1996 Richard joined forces with presenter, June Sarpong to front MTV’s prime-time music request show, MTV Select. Every Saturday afternoon the duo entertained young London from the Leicester Square studio, but after a four-year run the show reached a natural end. However, Richard’s television career was far from over.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
In 1996 Richard joined forces with presenter, June Sarpong to front MTV’s prime-time music request show, MTV Select. Every Saturday afternoon the duo entertained young London from the Leicester Square studio, but after a four-year run the show reached a natural end. However, Richard’s television career was far from over.
Ooh tell me more :mad:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
He also famously had his anus fingered in the name of cancer awareness on live morning tv. A noble cause no argument but my god man, there is a line in the sand.

Trying to skip pages here. **** I'm going to start at the beginning on this one.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Nicolas Cage.
Can never understand how he was able to get a job in acting.
nicolas_cage_2011_a_p.jpg

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Matthew Macfadyen
Keeley Hawes
Derek Thompson (Charlie from casualty)

All three hewn from the same piece of wood. Their acting skills involve inaudilble murmuring and muttering whilst shifting their weight from one foot to the other and back again.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Nicolas Cage.
Can never understand how he was able to get a job in acting.
View attachment 80498
He was very good in "Birdy". First film I ever saw him in. Excellent film. I suppose one's perception of an actor is partly influenced by your reaction to the film when you first discovered them. I always associate Cage with Birdy which is a film I love.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here