Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad actors

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
We have a clear winner!

Closely followed by Mr Blackwood. Don't really count him as an actor, need a new category for 'all round talentless c***t'.

The only person I can think of who could challenge Blackwood in that category is Johnathan Wilkes.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
The only person I can think of who could challenge Blackwood in that category is Johnathan Wilkes.

Yes good call. Very punchable face, in a James Blunt sort of way. Gotta say IMHO he lacks the pure scope and range of Blackwood's sh1teness. Close second in my book.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm meeting him and his wife for the first time on the 28th; I'll be sure to pass on your sentiments! Anything you'd like me to say to his missus about her acting abilities while I'm on the case?
You can tell him from me ( if you get the chance ! ) that he is excellent at conveying the quiet menace of a secret agent. When he walks in to a room he looks like he can and will kill whoever to get what he wants... Best Bond since Connery.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Wife just been watching A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey doing many voices, all of them badly.

Surely one of the most over-rated actors around.

Any others ?

Have never liked Jim Carrey either, but for me, he can out-act Daniel Craig by a mile. The guy is so wooden as Bond, I have yet to get to the end of one of his 007 films.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
The entire cast of Eastenders. But particularly the unbelievably awful talent vacuum Richard Blackwood who has been stealing a living in various guises for his entire "career".

Comedian, rapper, singer, actor, presenter, he's got the reverse Midas touch as absolutely everything he touches turns immediately into a steaming pile of dogshit. Only realised the other day that he was now on Eastenders so had to have a look just to confirm that he's f*****g shit on that too. And he is, the ****.

Seems like an intelligent, likeable man in real life though
He once appeared on Brass Eye claiming that paedophiles can program keyboards of their victims release noxious fumes, and, according to Wikipedia, was once filmed on Channel 5 "pumping 18 litres of coffee solution through his anus into his stomach" Nice guy :moo:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
'Mr Wooden' Daniel Craig. Average actor with a limited range imho.

Disagree. He's very good in Our Friends in the North, and in Copenhagen. His Bond isn't bad, though a bit humourless

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I'm meeting him and his wife for the first time on the 28th; I'll be sure to pass on your sentiments! Anything you'd like me to say to his missus about her acting abilities while I'm on the case?

Ask him if he remembers the Ring o' Bells in Frodsham. Excellent pub that used to be run by his Dad, and latterly his ex-step-mother.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Here's my one: Hattie Morahan, who was in My Mother And Other Strangers on BBC1 til a few weeks ago, and took an occasional role in Outnumbered. Nothing wrong with the way she delivers her lines per se: but her tendency to let her eyes bulge out to ridiculous lengths gets on my :censored: nerves. No wonder she keeps having to play people who are either depressed or off their trolley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here