Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Merry Christmas from that lot up the road

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
The footballing world has gone soft.

I hope every single Pikey Palace fan has an absolute cr*p Christmas and every one of them is totally miserable.

They are our fiercest rivals and any Brighton fan should HATE them with a vengeance.

Well said, that man. I hate the ****ers too.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Although we are rivals, the bottom line is we all care passionately about our clubs, and are proper fans.
Here's to a great new year, and hope that both clubs stay up !
All the best

SE 20

Best wishes Nigel, now f*ck off.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I would hesitantly suggest that 'Se20' and 'Dougie' are an unusual breed of Palace. They often arrive in here, even occasionally talk some sense. Take bucket loads of (deserved) crap from resident NSC posters, inc me. But keep coming back for more, so from me I'd have to (begrudgedly) say well done guys. Perhaps not their fault they've found themselves in South London or even been the unfortunate recipients of dodgy genes. And shortly going to have scorn thrown at them when we take their place in the Prem...happy Christmas Guys. .... last fun you're going to have for a while. :thumbsup:

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I hope they have a nice peaceful christmas with friends and families off the field and of course an utter shite new year on it.

Shame Pards got moved on but suspect Sam the crook is a much better fit for such a club.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Happy Christmas indeed.

I am whole heartedly looking forward to Sammy Lee playing weasel to Allardyce's King Rat and play pantomime villains to Albion fans the world over.

Moreover I'm especially looking forward to seeing Benteke sulk as he's asked to play the donkey/Andy Carroll role.

Come mid Jan he'll have asked for a transfer, which will happen at a fire sale price leaving you to bid for the actual donkey/Andy Carroll for a ludicrously over inflated price and once again leave you strapped for cash and unable to complete the cladding on your garden shed of a ground.

:wave:

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
The footballing world has gone soft.

I hope every single Pikey Palace fan has an absolute cr*p Christmas and every one of them is totally miserable.

They are our fiercest rivals and any Brighton fan should HATE them with a vengeance.

well said - im going to be careful as I have been thrown off these nigel-baiting threads before -however go do one ! palarce oiks

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I for one , and speaking for myself obviously, will not sully the day by insults to other club's supporters - no matter who they are.
May you rejoice in your new management appointment . I hope you stay up . The fixtures in the Prem next year will give added spice.....
Now let normal relationships resume.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here