Merry Christmas from that lot up the road

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Preview.jpg

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Well, we may have gone soft, after all, we sit on comfy padded seats....

I don't mind wishing palace fans, the decent ones, a happy and peaceful new year and I agree with Se20's post. However, I echo [MENTION=17493]CaptainDaveUK[/MENTION]'s sentiments and wish nothing but awful tragedy on the pitch for the mighty Eagles.

Those of us old enough to remember the 70's and 80's against the Scum will share my opinion.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Those of us old enough to remember the 70's and 80's against the Scum will share my opinion.

I was there in the 70's and 80's
Some of you really need to get a grip

and merry Christmas to you

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Although we are rivals, the bottom line is we all care passionately about our clubs, and are proper fans.
Here's to a great new year, and hope that both clubs stay up !
All the best

SE 20

Merry Christmas. You may now have to give up the 'Glad all over' chant and will have to learn the lyrics to this....
https://youtu.be/naFplbGGSj8 :thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Lol, I was there all the way. Both palace and Brighton have their share of troublemakers. I keep my hatred confined to the football itself as much as possible.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The ghost of Christmas future tells me palace will continue to waste all their money and eventually tumble down the divisions.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
As there is no football on Christmas day, I wish all you Palace supporters a Happy Christmas day.
But thats it, i hope your footballing life is one of unremitting misery after Christmas day, in fact, so miserable it makes Eastenders seem like an upbeat, Disney movie in comparison.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Happy Christmas Palace, we're coming for you!

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Although we are rivals, the bottom line is we all care passionately about our clubs, and are proper fans.
Here's to a great new year, and hope that both clubs stay up !
All the best

SE 20

You are indeed proper football fans and I wish you all personally health and happiness. However when it comes to football

- I hope that Albion get promoted and then go on to establish themselves in the premiership
- I think Sam Allardyce is a smashing fit for Palace in the scheming crooked tradition of Terry Venables etc.
- I hope Palace get relegated this season and continue to tumble down the divisions as quickly as a yo-yo with broken string

Merry Christmas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here