Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mrs Browns Boys Xmas Day Special

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Are some people incapable of ignoring something they don't like and putting on a DVD instead? Or switching over to any of the other 100 channels?

The internet is a great place is seems for social ****wits.

No.. They have to let us all know how 'cool' and 'hip' they are....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I always use whether someone likes Mrs Brown as being a very handy and accurate gauge of whether or not they're a total bellend.

Funily enough, I use whether someone describes themselves as a sex panther as a gauge of whether or not (etc etc) :lolol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just a heads up, they are showing this and other classic Mrs Browns episodes every night now to build up to the big one on Christmas evening.

:O

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just a heads up, they are showing this and other classic Mrs Browns episodes every night now to build up to the big one on Christmas evening.

:O
Is this the one where the local extreme fundamentalist hate-preacher finds out that Mother Brown is a cross-dressing transvestite and sends some of his more enthusiastic lads round to chop him into pieces for heresy?

If not, I'm not interested............................................

Last edited:

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
Two hours of Still open all hours xmas special would come close to matching this sh&%£.....but not quite pip it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone see the one tonight?? An absolute corker, knew it was going to be good when I saw Mrs Brown had got an Irish version of Alexa.

:lol:

Best line was when the posh lady said her husband said she got better with age and Mrs Brown retorted with ‘he would do he’s an antiques dealer’

Laugh? I was literally crying with laughter.

:lolol: :lolol:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone see the one tonight?? An absolute corker, knew it was going to be good when I saw Mrs Brown had got an Irish version of Alexa.

Best line was when the posh lady said her husband said she got better with age and Mrs Brown retorted with ‘he would do he’s an antiques dealer’

Sounds hilarious :ffsparr:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

The only people laughing are the actors and actresses who pick up a pay check to be in this disgraceful excuse for a ‘comedy’

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
It's even on over here FFS.

Not that we even switched the tellybox on:thumbsup::xmas::whisky:

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
On this occasion, the automatic grab of the remote to change channels before the first 'feck' was even uttered, yeilded Kiera Knightley ripping her bodice off in a period drama. Some choices in life are just too easy.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Review just in: "So awful that it's physically painful to sit through" :lolol:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...l-episode-brendan-ocarroll-bbc1-a8696286.html

Usually MBB is good for a smile or two , a way to wind down Christmas day without having to think, and have a bit of a giggfle before turning in for the night. This years offering was as this review says almost painful. What used to make this amusing were the occasional cock ups, some genuinely funny one liners, but year on year this show has first approached, then past and now lewt behind its "best buy date" I found last nights offering tired, unfunny, very forced and it barely raised a smile. One to be let go now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here