Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carrie Fisher & Debbie Reynolds RIP

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
I'm a grown man. I shouldn't be sobbing.

Feck it. Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher.

leia.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So very sad. Be a few more years when she appears in her last film, Dec 17. God bless you Carrie.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
R.I.P
sweet girl

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hard to believe today but Debbie is a bigger star than Carrie. Right now daughter and grand daughter Billie must be wondering what has happened to turn her world upside down. Poor girl.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
RIP Debbie.
Unbelievable double family tragedy

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Debbie Reynolds RIP

Debbie Reynolds, who starred opposite Gene Kelly in the 1952 musical Singin' in the Rain, has died a day after the death of her daughter, Carrie Fisher.

The US actress, 84, had been rushed to hospital with a suspected stroke.

Her son, Todd Fisher, said the stress of his sister's death had been too much for her and in her last words, she had said she wanted to be with Carrie.

As tributes flowed, Star Trek actor William Shatner said she had been one of the last of the Hollywood royalty.
:down:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38455777

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Hugely saddened again, this time by Debbie Reynolds. Tammy is probably the first song I remember making an impression on me. Music can move you and I am sure this was the first for me.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Debbie Reynolds, who starred opposite Gene Kelly in the 1952 musical Singin' in the Rain, has died a day after the death of her daughter, Carrie Fisher.

The US actress, 84, had been rushed to hospital with a suspected stroke.

Her son, Todd Fisher, said the stress of his sister's death had been too much for her and in her last words, she had said she wanted to be with Carrie.

As tributes flowed, Star Trek actor William Shatner said she had been one of the last of the Hollywood royalty.

and that she had gone where nobody had gone before and that the force also be with her.

You do read about this with elderly husband and wives not surviving each other long - mothers and daughters must be less common. Singing in the Rain is one of the greatest ever films so her name will live on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here