Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of Your Working Year?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Finish 22:00 tonight, start again 08:00 on the 2nd. For the first time in 15 years my shift pattern has been kind to me.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Finishing any minute now, I've got nothing to do and haven't done anything worthwhile all day. Off until the 3rd though so could be worse.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Done an hour ago. Will only go in next week if they really, REALLY need me.....otherwise I'm indulging in an alcoholic beverage or two until the 3rd

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I just find it horrible that there seem to be far more of my friends looking forward to a bit of respite from #southernfail than anything nice and traditional and positive.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Day job is off until January 9th, but busy writing textbook on football finance and grading 800 exams.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Weird one this year having the full week run up. I've been WFH all week, but realistically done very little. Few hours yesterday was longest consecutive run in front of laptop. Officially finished at mid day today and back on 28th for 3 days of the same...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Much to all your surprise, I'm sure.
You'll be receiving post tomorrow & new years eve.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Got out today but back in on Wednesday. Could be worse! Respect to anyone working shifts etc right the way through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I have my own business selling coal. It's my busiest time of year, but I won't sacrifice morals for money, so I'm finished until Jan 2nd and currently stood in Manchester Airport waiting for a flight to join the Mrs in Germany.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Finished at 2 30today ,being Self employed and a deadline to finish a job by 5th Jan was asked if i would work Xmas and Boxing Days. I declined the offer ,but will be back Wednesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here