Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noooooooooooooo! Pardew sacked :(

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And you talk about being illiterate ???

Nah that's called an iPhone autocorrect - but thanks for picking out my posts again of the hundreds on the thread - honoured :clap:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If this thread was in the away end, there'd be a new thread started every 5 minutes on the main board saying that agent pardew had been sacked.

But the main board wouldnt be populated by disrespectful Palace. Said it before will say it again god help us when/if we go up. With liberal mods and one who is palace this place will be utter shit.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Steve Parish bleating on Twitter about how the media have made stuff up, Come on mate. Your heroic Al came back in a fanfare, ended up winning 6 matches out of 38 in a whole year, you sacked him for shite results arguably six months too late, and you might hire Allardyce. What's more to know?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bugger. If Big Sam gets it, they'll probably stay up. However, if he stays in post next season and if we go up, I'd be prepared to have a small wager with one of our resident Palace fans (proceeds to REMF) that over the two league games between the clubs next season BHA would accumulate no fewer points than Palace. £20? First come, first served - open to palace fans only.

IT doos look like it is: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ss-in-next-24-hours-Agreement-already-reached

IT won't last long!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This news has ruined (RUINED) the Queens speech. 2016 was going so well. Now everyone's dreams are dashed. Palace may stay up. FFS.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Like many odd timing can't see the sense in this.

Panic sacking. They're shitting themselves at the thought of us overtaking them in league status in the not too distant future. :whistle:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Balls. I'll say this for Palace they sack their managers at the right time with the perfect relegation avoiding candidate waiting in the wings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Americans’ conviction about the numbers has been reinforced by the success of Brighton & Hove Albion (currently second in the Championship) and RB Leipzig (second in the Bundesliga) who draw heavily on data.

We're actually schooling Palace's american owners. They really want Palace to be like us, but without the slums, and the arson.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

And the second division football

Don't be so cruel , it's not their fault they cant win play off games :thumbsup:

I haven't been on here recently , not even to gloat about their losing their bottle in the play offs once again last season, it was about this time when I made my Voodoo spell and they started to slip up a bit, this time I am hoping that Steve Parish tries to lure Chris Hughton to Palace :bigwave:.

Will see you again when you've blown it yet again or who knows to even congratulate you?? :lolol: Doubt it tho:nono:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Naga Munchetty of BBC Breakfast has just said she's a Palarse supporter. There goes my respect.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
"According to sources, the 62-year-old [Allardyce], who insisted he wanted a job back in club management, sent a detailed analysis of Palace's squad to the board in November with plans for the January transfer window, and questioning the team's fitness."

Fat Sam's a charmer isn't he - actively trying to get Pardew sacked...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here