Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neutral section at Fulham

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
really??? , having sat in the home stands at a number of grounds you get a feel for what you should and shouldn't be doing :whistle:
regards
DR

Must be Christmas. We agree on that one.

Happy Christmas,

BL

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Quick Q pls: my gf has decided she'd like to come to her first away game. I can't think of a better starter game than this one. I have a ticket in P4, but, obviously, the only ones left are in the neutral zone. My q is: does the same concourse serve the neutral zone and the away end? ie how easy is it going to be for us to sit together?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Quick Q pls: my gf has decided she'd like to come to her first away game. I can't think of a better starter game than this one. I have a ticket in P4, but, obviously, the only ones left are in the neutral zone. My q is: does the same concourse serve the neutral zone and the away end? ie how easy is it going to be for us to sit together?

No and not easy.

Dec 29, 2011

Swap your away ticket with the bloke who has a neutral ticket.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

No and not easy.

I'm confused with the concourse answer here.
Last season myself and 3 others went in the neutral section, obviously the seats were sectioned off from the Albion fans, but I don't remember an actual separate concourse.
There is not a concourse like we have at the Amex, it's just an outdoor area behind the stand with food/ drink bars and toilets.
Everyone seemed to be mixed together and even the turnstile I came in was next to the Albion fans coming in.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I thought it was the same concourse below but stewards on the steps checking tickets making sure you sit in the correct 'P'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We are neutrals for this game, Groovy Gang on tour

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
really??? , having sat in the home stands at a number of grounds you get a feel for what you should and shouldn't be doing :whistle:
regards
DR

But it ain't the home end is it. It's a neutral section. And the reason I asked was because some might have
been in the same section last year. Is it really rocket science to work that one out?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
But it ain't the home end is it. It's a neutral section. And the reason I asked was because some might have
been in the same section last year. Is it really rocket science to work that one out?

Rocket Science ? I suspect that DR would find sitting the right way round on a toilet seat pushing his intellectual capabilities to their limits

Parchie

Jan 9, 2014
Done! Great to have a second chance as missed out first time around. Bet I'm next to the only two Fulham fans in the neutral section

Jan 30, 2008
WILL YOU BE HOLDING HANDS
regards
DR

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well I'll be in there cheering on the team and if a few Fulham chums don't like it we'll smash the place up.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here