Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arabic comedian thrown off flight

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
My thoughts are this culture was created by the US Liberals.

You should see the lengths they go to these days in the US to ban or deal with anything that makes the minority feel uncomfortable or triggered.

Only now are others starting to use their methods.

Surely the opposite is true, they have just voted in a president who wanted to ban all Muslims from entering the US! Not much thought for how this type of rhetoric would make the Muslim minority currently living in the US feel.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
the real reason he was luzzed off is obvious.

Vertical Filming.

No one wants that sort of madness on an airplane :nono:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Surely the opposite is true, they have just voted in a president who wanted to ban all Muslims from entering the US! Not much thought for how this type of rhetoric would make the Muslim minority currently living in the US feel.

Surely you didn't swallow that biased and misquoted sound bite that libtards keep trotting out?

He actually said there needs to be a halt of immigration from places where Islamic extremism is an issue until such time that the Government have had an opportunity to review their vetting procedures and determine what needs to be done to ensure only the decent Muslims get in and not the trash with it.

That sounds like a very sensible and balanced approach to protecting its citizens from potential harm.

The only damaging rhetoric is from people who parrot exactly what you're parroting, a lie.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Surely you didn't swallow that biased and misquoted sound bite that libtards keep trotting out?

He actually said there needs to be a halt of immigration from places where Islamic extremism is an issue until such time that the Government have had an opportunity to review their vetting procedures and determine what needs to be done to ensure only the decent Muslims get in and not the trash with it.

That sounds like a very sensible and balanced approach to protecting its citizens from potential harm.

The only damaging rhetoric is from people who parrot exactly what you're parroting, a lie.

Trump said "Donald J Trump is calling for total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. ... we have no choice". ive just watched video of him saying this, and there's further recorded evidence of him defending that position. so what misquoted sound bite do you refer to?

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
'until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on'

This is the part that is often conveniently missed out or misquoted.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Trump said "Donald J Trump is calling for total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. ... we have no choice". ive just watched video of him saying this, and there's further recorded evidence of him defending that position. so what misquoted sound bite do you refer to?

The whole "ban muslims" rubbish that keeps getting spouted as a truth. One idiot says that's what Trump said and that becomes a thing that more idiots keep rehashing and retelling. It's not a ban, it's a stay pending a review of procedures.

It's the same dumb arses that keep saying Trump is racist because he wants to send all Mexicans back to Mexico. Rather than it being illegal immigrants who have committed crimes.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This guy is clearly a professional **** but the US are ridiculously over the top with aircraft security. My Wife who's father was Muslim was stopped, searched and questioned 3 times checking in, going through customs and then again queuing for a plane to New York at Heathrow. The final time we complained to the staff who apologised and said that she was on a list of passengers provided to them by the US government and that there was nothing that they could do about it, they had to check her. Wasn't a great start to our holiday in the US.

I see your point, but at the same time I'd rather they were OTT with stopping people these days and we all know why they unfortunately have to be like this.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
This guy is clearly a professional **** but the US are ridiculously over the top with aircraft security. My Wife who's father was Muslim was stopped, searched and questioned 3 times checking in, going through customs and then again queuing for a plane to New York at Heathrow. The final time we complained to the staff who apologised and said that she was on a list of passengers provided to them by the US government and that there was nothing that they could do about it, they had to check her. Wasn't a great start to our holiday in the US.

I have a friend whose name is Michael Kelly, a police officer no less.

He flew from Melbourne to LA in around 2009/10 and when he went through customs they took him into a room for over an hour an interrogated him because they have a list of names which they receive an alert over and a Michael Kelly was on that list.

He was released once they ascertained he wasn't the Michael Kelly who was on the list due to activities in Northern Ireland apparently.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
My thoughts are this culture was created by the US Liberals.

You should see the lengths they go to these days in the US to ban or deal with anything that makes the minority feel uncomfortable or triggered.

Only now are others starting to use their methods.

Is there any problem that you don't think was created by liberals?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I have read and heard many testimonys from muslims and the problems they encounter travelling.

Those at the extremes are winning the fight for division in our societies.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Moral of the story, NEVER try joking with American officials, especially at airports. If someone is wearing a badge, they generally have a very low IQ, but can really mess up your day.
No. Never try joking with any airport security. It may have been you with the low IQ on that occasion.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He then asked me in English did I speak Russian, to which I replied 'Only three words, 'Yes', 'No' and 'Blowjob'
:lol:

I guess to get by in Russia you had to do what you had to do. No shame in that El Pres, stiff upper lip.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The whole "ban muslims" rubbish that keeps getting spouted as a truth. One idiot says that's what Trump said and that becomes a thing that more idiots keep rehashing and retelling. It's not a ban, it's a stay pending a review of procedures.

It's the same dumb arses that keep saying Trump is racist because he wants to send all Mexicans back to Mexico. Rather than it being illegal immigrants who have committed crimes.

Makes you wonder why he didn't say the highlighted instead of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKtcdn0zAqw

His wording was designed to get a reaction and that rhetoric is what Half Time Pies was refering to.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Makes you wonder why he didn't say the highlighted instead of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKtcdn0zAqw

His wording was designed to get a reaction and that rhetoric is what Half Time Pies was refering to.

It's really not his fault we now have a generation of people who get triggered due to their self entitled views of the world that everyone should cow tail to their feelings.

It's great to have ones own opinions and thoughts. It pathetic that there are people who think everyone should have to think and act the same way and they want to do it by force.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's really not his fault we now have a generation of people who get triggered due to their self entitled views of the world that everyone should cow tail to their feelings.

It's great to have ones own opinions and thoughts. It pathetic that there are people who think everyone should have to think and act the same way and they want to do it by force.

Not his fault, I think he is bloody lucky.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Not his fault, I think he is bloody lucky.

Indeed. He landed in the right place at the right time thanks to what the US Liberals have created with their attitudes.

Social media has provided the forum for them to show their truth selves.

Now the regular person can see them for what they are, every bit as mental as the extreme right.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Indeed. He landed in the right place at the right time thanks to what the US Liberals have created with their attitudes.

Social media has provided the forum for them to show their truth selves.

Now the regular person can see them for what they are, every bit as mental as the extreme right.

So if (when) he fails to fulfill his promises and make things better for those that voted for him, will you still manage to blame the liberals?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here