Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arabic comedian thrown off flight

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
for what reason?

I presume on the grounds of discrimination and they'd be correct but they won't get anywhere as America can do anything it damned well pleases under anti-terrorism laws. I think I have seen this "comedian" before and he was likely talking in Arabic to solicit this exact response, in which case he was rightly removed from the flight.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I reckon it would suit the Groundhog day thread better.

Yes, yes, yes!!!!! You understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man-jumping-joy-3200127.jpg

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I truly am the unfunny comedian and proud of it. I truly deserve to be in that thread.

The problem with your addition, you'd make most of the unfunny comedians on that thread, suddenly seem funnier than first thought.

Being unfunny is one thing, but to make Mrs Brown look semi decent is an injustice on humanity.

Take my advice, just leave that thread as it is. Besides, its xmas!

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
You would have thought that something so basic would have clicked for 21st Century Muslims but it has made them more desperate to make the Quran greater than it is.

I've been watching videos of them debating at Speakers Corner. Fascinating viewing.

https://youtu.be/3mWp8GgxN78

Giving Dawah is like sales pitch for these Muslims, they have a a set pitch that aim at people and like the guy in the video he is desperate for a sale and the frustration really gets to him. I've seen this a lot in videos you get these Muslims that just can't understand why people don't agree with them. Speakers corner is full of brainwashed people that argue for hours and no gives way it's a complete waste of time it's only the weak minded that will fall for a religious pitch like this when it is done like this with passive aggression.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If NSC charged 38p for every discussion there is about Islam on here. We would be able to supply LuaLua with a Nando's meal, everyday, for the rest of his life.

Just a thought.
And yet if NSC got 38p for every view about Islam altered as a result of the discussion on here, we wouldn't be able to supply LuaLua with a 295ml glass of organic milk.

The things you download for NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here