Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Stadium Quiz

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
You scored 9 out of 10!

Groundspotter! With those eyes you wouldn't even have needed the orange ball on a snowy afternoon in the 1950s

Got the Boleyn Ground wrong.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
7 out of 10, but as someone born on the turn of the century I'll take that

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
8/10. Missed the Old Den and cocked up on Ayresome Park.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11

I got 8 out of 10. For some reason, I confused the Boleyn Ground with Roots Hall, which has a two-tier stand at one end, and I thought the last one looked more like London Road than Carrow Road, despite the Colmans advert.

Speaking of the Goldstone Ground, for a while in 2014, Dad was in Mill View (he's a lot better now). We had a home game on a Saturday when Mum and I were visiting, so I left her there and walked to Hove Station. I decided to go via Goldstone Lane, as I hadn't been past the old ground since it was demolished. Part of the old East Terrace wall is still there, and for some reason, despite the fact that we have and (mostly) all love the Amex, I felt very wistful. It may of course have been that I was cut up at the state Dad was in, but it still made me feel sad.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Max for me. Loved the guy who got Boleyn Ground wrong - quite a feat when it's got "Bobby Moore" stand on the side!!!!!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Max for me. Loved the guy who got Boleyn Ground wrong - quite a feat when it's got "Bobby Moore" stand on the side!!!!!

I'm viewing on a tablet and couldn't even see the writing you were referring to as well as its in darkness.

You must be viewing on a wide screen LCD.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here