Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your best discoveries of 2016

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Being a new dad isn't as scary as i thought. No matter how bad your day, when he smiles back at you nothing else seems to matter.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
That I could run a marathon (not quite quickly enough but still faster than [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION])

That Cardiff can be an unexpectedly good place for a day out.

That I have reached an age where I enjoy chasing after younger men, allowing some to beat me, or even whip me in your case.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That it's finally been confirmed that Palace are the worst team in England and Brighton are the best.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Colin Calderwoods home address.

Dead friendly guy. Always willing to open the door and have a friendly chat about life, our strong bond as friends and of course, the Albion. We were really developing a tight friendship. Arguably the best friend I've ever had. He was my spiritual Brother.

I was completely gutted when he left so unexpectedly. God knows what made him leave the club? Massive shame. On a positive note, I can't wait to find out his new address for 2017.

When one door closes, another will always open.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
That it's finally been confirmed that Palace are the worst team in England and Brighton are the best.

Only one more set of fixtures to go for 2016. Anyone know where we can find the table? No, I'm not going to print it off, just curious about the stats.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
:lol: Wait until someone tells you wed and email addresses aren't case sensitive, it's going to blow yourmind.

Really?????

Edit.

Just tried it. He's right. **** me sideways!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Watching live broadcast theatre at the cinema. Seen a few this year, the best of the bunch being Hangmen with David Morrissey. Absolutely brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here