Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The January Transfer Window

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Not so sure. Suspect it might be another Championship club that play in white.

Derby...?

I suspect Leeds is a strong option, and he would be a certain starter at leeds you would imagine, not so much here.

Would he!? They seem to be doing quite well right now, with a completely different type of striker up front on his own. Can't imagine they'd wish to alter their formation to guarantee Keane game-time. More likely he'd bee Plan B to Wood, or coming on late in games to afford him a rest.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Derby...?

Would he!? They seem to be doing quite well right now, with a completely different type of striker up front on his own. Can't imagine they'd wish to alter their formation to guarantee Keane game-time. More likely he'd bee Plan B to Wood, or coming on late in games to afford him a rest.

He would replace Roofe in my opinion and play just behind Wood.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Fulham I meant. No info as such just a possibly significant market move (outwards for PNE and inward for Fulham.)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Fletcher, Keane or Sinclair would still be my guesses, get one of these over the line and i would be happy enough.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Keane is a free agent and has no rush to sign for anyone before the deadline. If he's still available after deadline day and we still need a striker this thread will be melting down.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Why are Sunderland selling one of their best players to fellow regelation battlers Palace?

Think Moyes said they need to sell before they can spend anything.... only reason I can think of (and £14m for Van Aanholt seems a cracking price for Sunderland).

Palace also seem to be quite generous in the wages they are paying.... so maybe the player forced their hand.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I read somewhere that Sunderland were interested in Keene. Not sure if he would want to scrap at the end of his career though.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Hughton must have something good up his sleeve in regards to a striker. Like with a RB he had a choice of experience or young but highly rated and he chose Tomori. Reading up on him he sounds like a brilliant acquisition. Does Hughton want an experienced striker or a very good young one?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't care about our Dutch 'history' or if Florian is any good.

I'm just fookin gutted we missed out on signing him.

Florian Jozefzoom: Brentford sign PSV Eindhoven winger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38749071

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here