Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The January Transfer Window

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, who in the top 7 or 8 in the Championship (other than us) has yet to sign any players this window?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So, who in the top 7 or 8 in the Championship (other than us) has yet to sign any players this window?

An optimist might ask:-

So, who in the top 7 or 8 in the Championship (other than us) are playing 'catch up'?

Personally I NEED a signing.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
We must be the only team in Championship history to be first or second and sign absolutely nobody to get over the line.

Stay calm, there is at least one in the pipeline...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Middlesbrough will explore the possibility of signing 21-year-old midfielder Jack Grealish from Aston Villa should forward Gaston Ramirez ,26, leave for Leicester, who have already had an offer of around £12m rejected. (Daily Mail)

Crystal Palace have been linked with former Manchester United and Newcastle winger Gabriel Obertan, 27. The Frenchman is available on a free transfer after being told he can leave Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala. (France Football - in French)

Brentford boss Dean Smith accepts 24-year-old striker Scott Hogan, the subject of several failed approaches by West Ham, will leave if the club's £15m valuation is met before Tuesday's transfer deadline. (Talksport)

Former Fulham and Norway defender Brede Hangeland has revealed his 11 laziest Premier League players - including one who "would sit in the gym with a cup of coffee and a muffin" while being paid by three clubs. (Reddit, via Sun) :lol: :shrug:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Karl Darlow is being considered by Chelsea as a replacement for Asmir Begovic, who is expected to join Bournemouth for £10m. The 26-year-old has become Newcastle’s first choice goalkeeper this season and was tracked by Chelsea while he was at Nottingham Forest before moving to the north-east in 2014.

Fingers crossed

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Mame Diouf - 4th choice at Stoke, quick pacy striker good finisher. Would be a great loan option imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here