Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The January Transfer Window

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Exactly. It is really obvious why we are being so secretive. Might be boring for fans but it is necessary.

Love your optimism. It would be hard to top last January with Knockaert and also Skalak who played his part.

However, this secretive stance was bandied about on here in August and we ended up doing nothing and started the season with 3 strikers and Elvis, so 3 strikers. I thought that this would mean playoff spots at best come January but credit to CH for proving me wrong, but we have to also consider a large part of that is because we've managed to keep those 3 strikers fit throughout.

Of course, if it wasn't for Prickhard's agent it would have probably all gone to plan, but it did seem we rested all our hopes on that one deal, with no contingency.

I don't know which way it will go this time. Considering we have cleared the decks as such; getting shot of Manu as an option (if he ever even was an option) and KLL certainly suggests we may have something in the pipeline, perhaps even agreed already but i'm also preparing myself to be disappointed which means cringing and wincing at every tackle that goes GM/TH/SB's way for the next 4 months.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
That Josh Morris is banging them in for Scunthorpe he's got 17 already for the season. Not bad for a midfielder!!

More goals in half a season than his entire career. Is it a one-off? Birmingham are sniffing around him.

Ollie Watson at Exeter is another lower league player worth watching and maybe a punt. Very pacy. Good ball control. Could certainly fill the support-striker role.

Still fancy it'll be either Russell from Derby or Keane.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
More goals in half a season than his entire career. Is it a one-off? Birmingham are sniffing around him.

Ollie Watson at Exeter is another lower league player worth watching and maybe a pint. Very pacy. Good ball control. Could certainly fill the support-striker role.

Still fancy it'll be either Russell from Derby or Keane.
Well within our budget, then?

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
I'm going to say Rhodes!!!

.....never been but got all inclusive for me, other half and her nine children for £8,000 for 14 nights! Bargain where as Jordan is not!! Keane or nothing is my bet!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Slim pickings today, from the beeb:-

Brentford striker Scott Hogan, 24, is expected to complete a move to West Ham this week. (Sky Sports)

Barnsley midfielder Conor Hourihane, 25, has admitted that his head has been turned by interest from Championship rivals Aston Villa.(Birmingham Mail)

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Brentford striker Scott Hogan, 24, is expected to complete a move to West Ham this week. (Sky Sports)

Barnsley midfielder Conor Hourihane, 25, has admitted that his head has been turned by interest from Championship rivals Aston Villa.(Birmingham Mail)

Hogan to West Ham might well mean Fletcher is available for loan. Not sure if he's any good but Andy Naylor made a point of mentioning him the other day when West Ham under 23's played against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Don't care where Hogan goes, as long as he does go. Preferably late in the window, so he's not there to face us next Sunday, and any replacement is not ready to play.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Andy Naylor tweeted that weve been linked with 15 players this window, 3 justifiably those being Judge, Keane and Nugent

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
HITC reporting Dunk wanted by Southampton as Fonte replacement.

Then again HITC hardly known as being a reliable source, think they just make shit up on the spot.

I'd actually be astonished if they were NOT looking at Dunk.

He's not available, fortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here