Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The January Transfer Window

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sunderland could bring in Robbie Keane and Joleon Lescott - who have a combined ages of 70. Keane, 36, is a free agent after leaving LA Galaxy and is expected to begin talks next week, while Lescott, 34, has been training with the Wearsiders after leaving AEK Athens. (Express)

Tottenham have rejected an £8m offer from Crystal Palace for Wales international full-back Ben Davies, 23.(People)

Crystal Palace could lose out to Olympique Lyonnais in the race to sign Juventus and former Manchester United left-back Patrice Evra, 35.(Eurosport - in French)

Former Burnley boss Stan Ternent believes incumbent Sean Dyche is doing such a good job that he will become a target for bigger clubs. (Daily Star)

West Ham transfer target Scott Hogan, 24, was left out of Brentford's matchday squad against Wigan on Saturday, fuelling speculation that he will shortly be on his way out of Griffin Park. (London Evening Standard)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just a quality assist from our man Roger, today:-

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I do think Keane is certainly down the pecking order for us, who we will get though I have no idea. The club are very good at keeping things in house, should be fun though

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We should know in the next 9 days so what is the odds on a signing next weekend? My feeling is with no knowledge whatsoever that we are chasing somebody and their club are reluctant to let them go at the moment perhaps waiting on them bringing somebody in. Possibly the rumour about Fletcher at West Ham and they are waiting to get Hogan.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Nobody just a topic for discussion on a quiet Sunday evening with no football news to discuss.

I'd say that with our recruitment team being so professional and diligent, they will have a sliding scale of options.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know the club play things close to their chest but there arent even any rumours in the papers for us to discuss or before anybody suggests it FootballRumours site.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd say that with our recruitment team being so professional and diligent, they will have a sliding scale of options.

Thankfully none of which are the oh so predictable, over hyped, overpriced, names that get dragged up on here by the fans who clearly no nothing about the sport beyond BN1.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't believe the recruitment team are so secretive about their targets.

It's not as if in the Summer they had the rug pulled out from underneath them, at the 11th hour of 5 days negotiating, for a marquee record signing.

At least palace have enough class and good grace to be splashed all over the tabloid fuelled rumour mill, every day.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
That Josh Morris is banging them in for Scunthorpe he's got 17 already for the season. Not bad for a midfielder!!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I can't believe the recruitment team are so secretive about their targets.

It's not as if in the Summer they had the rug pulled out from underneath them, at the 11th hour of 5 days negotiating, for a marquee record signing.

At least palace have enough class and good grace to be splashed all over the tabloid fuelled rumour mill, every day.

Exactly. It is really obvious why we are being so secretive. Might be boring for fans but it is necessary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here