Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The January Transfer Window

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have we actually signed anyone yet? I'm starting to get restless, not sure the club have any ambition.
etc etc. Although I would like to see some juicy activity :)

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Have we actually signed anyone yet? I'm starting to get restless, not sure the club have any ambition.
etc etc. Although I would like to see some juicy activity :)

Don't think we will sign anyone, what with the injured players returning and all, just because there is a transfer window doesn't mean we have to buy a player.
Ulloa going to Sunderland I read.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Whats everyone's plans for Transfer deadline day?

I've already bought a suit, renting out a limousine , got myself a week off work and I might even allow my house to be used as a Transfer deadline day rave up (everyone's welcome). It's going to be a massive day.

Transfer deadline day was the first thing I thought the second we hit 2017. I can't actually believe we're almost there. I've only just recovered from the last deadline day!

When's the Transfer deadline day clock going to start appearing on SSN? That's when the butterflies really start kicking in.

Hold tight people. It's coming.....

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

I've already bought a suit, renting out a limousine , got myself a week off work and I might even allow my house to be used as a Transfer deadline day rave up (everyone's welcome). It's going to be a massive day.

Transfer deadline day was the first thing I thought the second we hit 2017. I can't actually believe we're almost there. I've only just recovered from the last deadline day!

When's the Transfer deadline day clock going to start appearing on SSN? That's when the butterflies really start kicking in.

You need to get out more. :)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Don't think we will sign anyone, what with the injured players returning and all, just because there is a transfer window doesn't mean we have to buy a player.
Ulloa going to Sunderland I read.

We will sign another striker. That is pretty much nailed on.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
did i miss something??? i thought he was going to charlton.?
MK Dons FC ‏@MKDonFC 19h19 hours ago
BREAKING: MK Dons are delighted to confirm the signing of Jake Forster-Caskey on a 3 year deal for an undisclosed fee. More to follow.

EDIT: not the official twitter account

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
just because there is a transfer window doesn't mean we have to buy a player.
That's exactly what it means :)

We will sign another striker. That is pretty much nailed on.
Mmm, nailed on that we try perhaps, but it's not easy finding the right striker for the right price.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
It would be too big a risk not to sign good competition for Sam B. We have zero cover for his position. Tony B knows this even if a few on here seem not to.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Before the window we had the useless Elvis as 4th choice striker. Now we don't even have him.

Yep. We'll be bringing in a striker.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I'm staying in to man the fax machine ??????

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Before the window we had the useless Elvis as 4th choice striker. Now we don't even have him.

Yep. We'll be bringing in a striker.

I find it very strange that Elvis went before the transfer window, if we haven't got someone (and back-ups, if that prime target falls through) lined up. Then again, I was pretty much convinced that we'd know the identity of this striker by now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
BREAKING: MK Dons are delighted to confirm the signing of Jake Forster-Caskey on a 3 year deal for an undisclosed fee. More to follow.

Oh.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I find it very strange that Elvis went before the transfer window, if we haven't got someone (and back-ups, if that prime target falls through) lined up. Then again, I was pretty much convinced that we'd know the identity of this striker by now.
And who the chuff is gonna play up front on Saturday?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
did i miss something??? i thought he was going to charlton.?
MK Dons FC ‏@MKDonFC 19h19 hours ago

Theres a good player in there somewhere, hope he sorts himself out concentrates on his football and gets his career back on track.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
It's a good question. Hemed, I'd imagine, with say Murphy playing just off him, but I'm more than willing to let Shane Long acclimatise to our squad in this fixture.

Shane does have local family ;-)........you jest.....its not quite as far fetched as you may think...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here