Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The January Transfer Window

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Picture of a biggish car in an underground car park, covered by tarpulin......he says "bit odd".
Might be nothing to do with Albion

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I've heard a little rumour we are in advanced talks with Southampton with a view to taking Shane Long on loan for the remainder of the season.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I've heard a little rumour we are in advanced talks with Southampton with a view to taking Shane Long on loan for the remainder of the season.
I would be surprised as Charlie Austin is out injured at the moment

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

The Midlands based Albion have been sniffing around him a lot. West Ham have also made an inquiry but Austin is currently out for 3 months and Longs been in the squad regularly since December. Anyhow can't see them loaning him out unless they bring in someone first.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
That would be quality, but as others have said surely with Austin out this can't be a goer.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here