Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The January Transfer Window

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I see your previous stance has been downgraded.

That's because there are times that the Press Team at the club decide there are some things they don't want made public. I fell foul of this on here even though I hadn't intended to

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Pritchard not starting for Norwich, coming on as a 92nd minute substitute.
Time to stick in a cheeky bid.

Yes, and FL Tonight pundit (Gray or Iwelumo, cant remember which as they are both so hapless) was eulogising when Brentford offered the freedom of the park to him a few weeks ago. I am getting very worried as they both seem to believe we are going to be promoted.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
RB Leipzig offering £15M for Hogan. Huge money

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
How good is Hogan?

No-one was talking about him until this season...

He is one of the best strikers I've seen at the AMEX this season. That said, he did naff all in the game against Norwich possibly because he was getting no supply.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Birmingham have bid 4m for Sako from Palace.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Birmingham have bid 4m for Sako from Palace.

Which is bizarre, as:

a. He's not very good.
b. Why would Birmingham blow most of their budget, on a player who is not very good?
c. Why blow all that money on a player who is about to head off to Africa for 6 weeks?
d. Why would the player drop a division, rather than suck up Palace's easy money to do nothing?
e. He's not very good.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Which is bizarre, as:

a. He's not very good.
b. Why would Birmingham blow most of their budget, on a player who is not very good?
c. Why blow all that money on a player who is about to head off to Africa for 6 weeks?
d. Why would the player drop a division, rather than suck up Palace's easy money to do nothing?
e. He's not very good.

Sako is a quality player at championship level.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Which is bizarre, as:

a. He's not very good.
e. He's not very good.

....... but is he any good?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
QPR after KLL!

Queens Park Rangers are looking to sign Brighton and Hove Albion winger Kazenga LuaLua on loan, according to West London Sport.

The 26-year old has scored just 17 times in 142 appearances for Chris Hughton’s men who sit on top of the Championship table, with a game in hand on second placed Newcastle United.

Despite this though, the Congolese winger has made just 2 appearances for the Seagulls this term, with his last outing coming against the Magpies back in late August.

LuaLua would be a shrewd addition for Ian Holloway however, and after telling midfielder Karl Henry that he can leave Loftus Road, and Tjaronn Cherry handing in a transfer request too, the 53-year old manager is looking to overhaul his squad in January.

The R’s sit 17th in the Championship standings after 25 games, which is underwhelming when you consider the amount of quality they have in their ranks.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-looking-to-sign-championship-winger-on-loan/

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-want-to-sign-brighton-winger-kazenga-lualua-on-loan

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Which is bizarre, as:

a. He's not very good.
e. He's not very good.

He was very good for Wolves, Hans. Fark knows why he has barely figured for Palace. Stop bullying us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here