Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The January Transfer Window

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
What a plan B where the bigger hold man is slower and less effective than plan A?

Come on BG you're better than this...

He ticks all the boxes for BG

Old
Past it
BG has heard of him
Was good once
Nobody wants him
Wouldn't fit in our team
Wouldn't come here

Full house. Likewise Lampard.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
He ticks all the boxes for BG

Old
Past it
BG has heard of him
Was good once
Nobody wants him
Wouldn't fit in our team
Wouldn't come here

Full house. Likewise Lampard.

Whats Matt Derbyshire up to and would Berbatov be willing to fill in at left back

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was only a suggestion as he has said he thinks he has at least 1 more season at the top and wants it to be in England. I am not convinced that he could even do what BZ did. I still would prefer Keane as an oldie for a short contract,.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Having read the transfer thread at Fulham's forum, I think we have two players worth watching for as backup/competition for Baldock:
Backup: Jason Cummings. Guess you know about him already
Competition: Larry Kayode. Plies his trade for FK Austria Wien, and has scored 27 in 69 appearances. He's got electric pace too, and since it's the Austrian league we're talking about, won't bust our wallets

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Hurry up and sign someone!

I'm edgy....still no news is good news as it must be a big one when it comes? or is that just wishful thinking on my part..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm edgy....still no news is good news as it must be a big one when it comes? or is that just wishful thinking on my part..
I'm thinking no news is bad news. We would have had a list. If someone from the top of that list was available and wanted to be here, we'd have signed them already.

This is bull****. Boo. Boo. Booooo.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Naylor seems to have got a lot more scraps than usual in terms of players not coming here. I guess the club are enjoying the smokescreen. I think we already have our man and his agent and club are drawing out the transfer (not loan) to the end of the window to increase it's value. I think we've hooked a biggie but this is all on gut feeling and Tony's smile at the fan forum.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm thinking no news is bad news. We would have had a list. If someone from the top of that list was available and wanted to be here, we'd have signed them already.

This is bull****. Boo. Boo. Booooo.
We didn't let LuaLua's loan go through at the end of the last window because we didn't get our man ( presumably Pritchard ).

Now we have let Kaz and Elvis go....

A new player in tomorrow ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dagenham striker Oliver Hawkins, 24, could move from the National League to the Championship in January, with Nottingham Forest, Brighton and Ipswich among those following his progress.(London Evening Standard)

2 Oliver's in the same team.
How very middle class. :lol:

Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce is considering selling striker Christian Benteke, 26. Allardyce is reluctant to part with the club-record £30m summer signing but wants to raise funds to strengthen his squad. (Daily Mirror)

Basketball player Luol Deng, 31, says he would love to buy Crystal Palace if he becomes a billionaire.(Croydon Guardian)

West Ham have had a £12.5m bid for Scott Hogan rejected as Brentford want £15m for the 24-year-old striker. (Daily Mail)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here