Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The January Transfer Window

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Dagenham striker Oliver Hawkins, 24, could move from the National League to the Championship in January, with Nottingham Forest, Brighton and Ipswich among those following his progress.(London Evening Standard)

2 Oliver's in the same team.
How very middle class. :lol:

Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce is considering selling striker Christian Benteke, 26. Allardyce is reluctant to part with the club-record £30m summer signing but wants to raise funds to strengthen his squad. (Daily Mirror)

Basketball player Luol Deng, 31, says he would love to buy Crystal Palace if he becomes a billionaire.(Croydon Guardian)

West Ham have had a £12.5m bid for Scott Hogan rejected as Brentford want £15m for the 24-year-old striker. (Daily Mail)

Very much doubt it where we are concerned. He didn't exactly cut it in the Fourth Division.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There really is a lack of reliable whispers going on. I'm waiting for [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] to dangle a carrot :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There really is a lack of reliable whispers going on. I'm waiting for [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] to dangle a carrot :thumbsup:

or by PM :clap::O

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What does that mean?

By private message (with an admonition to say nuffink, as it is embargoed). When it happens, it feels exactly like an armfull of heroin. Only better :albion2::ascarf::bhasign::rave::O:clap:punk:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There really is a lack of reliable whispers going on.
I'm tempted to start a rumour, then forget I started it (which is easier than it sounds), just so I can read it on here and believe something is happening.

Come on Brighton, do you want promotion or what!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
West Brom boss Tony Pulis is ready to make a new move for Crystal Palace striker Christian Benteke, 26, and could finance the deal by selling 23-year-old striker Saido Berahino to Stoke. (Sun)

West Ham are close to wrapping up the transfer of Brentford striker Scott Hogan in a deal worth £15m, having had three earlier bids for the 24-year-old rejected. (Sun)

Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce is closing in on the £3m signing of 24-year-old Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson, while Sunderland left-back Patrick Van Aanholt, 26, is also a £7m target for the Eagles. (Sun)

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Lewis Grabben interest according to the mirror. That one crops up every window too :lol:
Sky sports are saying that the Albion, Fulham and Leeds are chasing Lewis Grabban. I can't believe TB would get involved with him again after his money grabbing attitude during the last negotiations.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't believe TB would get involved with him again after his money grabbing attitude during the last negotiations.
Although it's surprising, it's really Chris's decision, I don't think TB would let his feelings (if indeed he's bothered) get in the way.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Although it's surprising, it's really Chris's decision, I don't think TB would let his feelings (if indeed he's bothered) get in the way.

You might be surprised. Bloom is a man of great principle. Remember he walked away from signing Virgil Van Dijk because Groningen put the price up by £300k at the last minute, having previously shaken hands on a deal.

Still gutted we missed out there, but even armed with hindsight, I'm still team Bloom on his decision. He was simply not prepared to be ****ed over. Suspect (assuming the stuff went down as has been portrayed on here) that Grabban would get the same response.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
West Brom boss Tony Pulis is ready to make a new move for Crystal Palace striker Christian Benteke, 26, and could finance the deal by selling 23-year-old striker Saido Berahino to Stoke. (Sun)

West Ham are close to wrapping up the transfer of Brentford striker Scott Hogan in a deal worth £15m, having had three earlier bids for the 24-year-old rejected. (Sun)

Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce is closing in on the £3m signing of 24-year-old Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson, while Sunderland left-back Patrick Van Aanholt, 26, is also a £7m target for the Eagles. (Sun)

Jenkinson is pony, so that would be excellent. Benteke is a great striker, so that too would be excellent. The one I do hope doesn't happen is Van Aanholt to Palace. He's GOOD.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jenkinson is pony, so that would be excellent. Benteke is a great striker, so that too would be excellent. The one I do hope doesn't happen is Van Aanholt to Palace. He's GOOD.

Good going forward for sure. Not so much defensively, which of course, is where Palace's issues lie.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here