Norwich A
Villa A

89 points !

When you list it like that it looks almost a piece of p*ss

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's front load the wins and begin chalking them off, starting with QPR and Cardiff.

Can't really look much beyond the end of the year myself.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This all makes me feel ill. I am still not over last season. Its only December and I already cant cope.

Indeed, I would dread to think what % of my waking (and probably dreaming) day is spent thinking about the Albion and possible promotion.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Brentford away is hopeful.
Preston and Wolves wins.
Wednesday, Reading and Birmingham all good shouts for home wins.
We won't lose to Derby.
Leeds and Norwich good shouts for draws.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Have we ever won away at Oakwell? It's another Hillsborough, but then we made history there. We haven't got a good record at the New York stadium either.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Given the team is SECOND in the table, I'm going for OPTIMISM: 24 wins :jester: :albion2:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Have we ever won away at Oakwell? It's another Hillsborough, but then we made history there. We haven't got a good record at the New York stadium either.

Albion wins at Oakwell are about as rare as ricking horse shit, but we have done it. August '91 being the last, a 2-1 win. The last away win before that was in '72 :eek:

Brighton v Barnsley Head-2-Head

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
The problem with this, is that after beating QPR and Cardiff, we pick up just 2 points out of the next 15, and go to Brentford on a terrible run of form and two successive defeats hoping to beat a team that did us over earlier in the season, with the chasing pack undoubtedly closer. I'd be getting worried so god knows what you lot on here would be like.

Mind you, those mid-February early-March fixtures are sweet. We could be as good as up by the time Derby come down here on 11th March, and even if them and Leeds are tough, we've then got a Blackburn-Birmingham-QPR-Wigan-Wolves run in April that should seal the deal :albion:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No chance of us losing 7 more this season, but my concern is too many games falling into the DRAW column.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
It is encouraging to think in terms of what we need to do from here on to secure (what you would hope to be) an automatic promotion points tally.

What you have to factor in though, is that at least one team below us is going to go on some disgusting run and probably challenge us.

You only need to look at Burnley last year to realise that, and a couple of teams in the 33pt+ range have squads quite capable of doing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here