Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim White

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I had a chat with him in London last night.... and I didn't twig who he was until I was walking away.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I had a chat with him in London last night.... and I didn't twig who he was until I was walking away.

Was he with the Moose??

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I can't listen to his show any more......spends most of the time SHOUTING about HOW MANY people are DESPERATE to get on air on HIS SHOW because he's REALLY touched a nerve with this morning's TOPIC. Rather than actually discussing the topic. His caller boards are always LIT UP with IRATE fans blah blah blah. Brazil is just as bad. Rambling old **** who can barely string two sentences together and is only interested in the top 6 and where his next pissup is occurring

Shame, because there are some decent presenters/shows on there - love H&J and the Two Mikes for example.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Still can't stand him but endure his show at times as I quite like Bob Mills and his clear disdain for modern football and the premier league nonsense that White persistently promotes and I will whisper this, Simon Jordan does talk sense at times. White is vile though and I hate the way he feels he can castigate fans who might be rightly criticising their clubs as he tries to keep in with their owners. He really is quite unintelligent too.

Still, he's probably better than the half hour radio I had the misfortune to listen to last night on talkSport between 10pm and 10:30. Andy Goldstein and Darren Lewis from The Mirror talking absolute nonsense and trying to create a 'debate' about something that made absolutely no sense at all. It was the worst radio I've ever listened to and was such a relief to turn off. Goldstein is probably the worst of all the talkSport presenters and that takes some doing with competition from White, Brazil, Cundy and Bingham.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I stopped listening to the show after a while, he just seems too up tight but at the same time almost piss taking everything and patronising (something i feel skysportnews do at times). I wasnt a fan of Colin Murray when he first got the gig, but I thought he actually did a really good job in the end, and had a relaxed almost honest show but still funny. I used to like Jim White on SkySports but the radio show has made me think hes actually a bit of tw@t.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Some top ranting here against Dim White and his fellow plebs at 'TalkShite Towers'.

I find some of the presenters excellent – H&J, Glendenning and Rushden and sometimes Danny Kelly (when he keeps his 'questions' to under three minutes (rarely) and lets the guests do the talking) – and I can even stomach Durham nowadays when I'm in the mood for it. But the likes of Bingham, White, Brazil and that shouty tit Saggers are just awful and I just can't listen to them.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Mouthy t*wat, who goes on about his long list of contacts in the same. "Callers hold on for one moment, we've only gone and got Sam Allardyce on the other line."

Like Keys and Gray, has developed an extraordinary ego, thinking of himself as MR.FOOTBALL.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I stopped listening to the show after a while, he just seems too up tight but at the same time almost piss taking everything and patronising (something i feel skysportnews do at times). I wasnt a fan of Colin Murray when he first got the gig, but I thought he actually did a really good job in the end, and had a relaxed almost honest show but still funny. I used to like Jim White on SkySports but the radio show has made me think hes actually a bit of tw@t.

I really miss Colin Murray. Best show on TS by a mile

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It was. Hawksby & Jacobs (weekdays from 1pm) is good, and the Goldstein & Dean Saunders show on Sunday teatimes is brilliant. Both shows thankfully lack the TS formula of spite, baiting to get callers to ring in & inane waffle.

Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning are also very good - as is their Guardian weekly football podcast!

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Mouthy t*wat, who goes on about his long list of contacts in the same. "Callers hold on for one moment, we've only gone and got Sam Allardyce on the other line."

Like Keys and Gray, has developed an extraordinary ego, thinking of himself as MR.FOOTBALL.

You only have to recall the likes of Keys and Andy Gray to think of Jim white as a broadcasting legend. Thanks for reminding us that it could be ( a lot) worse.

Good morning from the Jim White show hosted by me, Jim White here on talksport

Today, Jim White will be talking about all things football on the Jim White show.

*Autoglass repair, autoglass replace*

Welcome back to the Jim White show hosted by me, Jim White.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here