Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnny Russell

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
We have bid....According to Twitter

According to "random made up transfer accounts" on Twitter - yes.
According to football journalists on Twitter - no.

PS: Transfer Centre Live delete all their tweets from previous transfer windows so there is no evidence of all of their other guesses, gaffes and speculation. The people that run it have deals with betting sites (https://twitter.com/TransferCentreL/status/821045634044227586 ) to earn £££.

No journalism, sources or contacts involved.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Transfer Centre Live . Whether its any good or not I have no idea. Brum and us have bid. 50k followers. If that adds anything.

It's one that looks like it has authority, but in reality....

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Good cover for Baldock in the same way Hemed is good cover for Murray. Will run about all day and score 1 goal every 6 games if he repeats his Derby stats for us.

Last edited:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

PS: Transfer Centre Live delete all their tweets from previous transfer windows so there is no evidence of all of their other guesses, gaffes and speculation. The people that run it have deals with betting sites (https://twitter.com/TransferCentreL/status/821045634044227586 ) to earn £££.

I am only reporting what I read...

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Good cover for Baldock in the same way Hemed is good cover for Murray. Will run about all day and score 1 goal every games if he repeats his Derby stats for us.

If the rumour was true and it came to pass, he could be decent value for money given his Wiki stats (and considering management turmoil over the past two three seasons) and given that he is probably out of contract in the summer (unless he signed a new one at some point subsequently !

Ramstalk seem to suggesting that he and several other forwards could/should be moved on to allow them to purchase a new raft of stars !!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
99% of rumours I see don't inspire or are just daft. I'd be delighted if we could get Russell but can't see any way Derby let him come to us. If Derby do let him go I'd think the Brum speculation far more likely

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
99% of rumours I see don't inspire or are just daft. I'd be delighted if we could get Russell but can't see any way Derby let him come to us. If Derby do let him go I'd think the Brum speculation far more likely

Perhaps Brum may not be so keen if they also have to think about a compensation deal :D, and to all accounts DC may probably be keen to shift him on with only six months remaining ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Perhaps Brum may not be so keen if they also have to think about a compensation deal :D, and to all accounts DC may probably be keen to shift him on with only six months remaining ?

Agree with the service of days part but Birmingham certainly have the money with Zola being given a £10m transfer kitty by the new owners.

Derby started against Leeds with 2 strikers plus 4 more on the bench but no natural wiseman to get the ball into the middle. Know where I'd be looking if I were umbrella man :lolol:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Which is usually a load of ill informed fanny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think it is a secret that we have been interested in Russell....Several Journo's have confirmed it...So it wouldn't be beyond reason for a bid to have been made, certainly in light of Birminghams interest...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Hmmm. Alan Nixon of the Sun tweeted that we were trying to sign Russell a couple of weeks ago.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here