Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The judge

northlainebadger

Jun 19, 2013
SO the Judge decides to call every one C--ts at the bar today and insists everyone should sing for him. Lots of beer thrown around with lots of old people getting covered. DICK springs to mind.
Oh he's so special. NOT

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Judge Rinder?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are we allowed to start threads about other users now? If you've got a grudge, can't you take it up with him?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I like how he can create an atmosphere but don't understand the need to shout and call everyone "f***ing c**ts" just because the atmosphere had died a little due to us being really poor first half.

I dont think we should be told how to sing, but i usually appreciate the atmosphere him and his possy add to an away game. I just wished they would work on uniting the whole north stand to sing together and keep the beering luzzing for very special occasions.

Dodging lager showers at every game is a bit meh

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
These things. Two or three dregs lobbed, I got a bit of beer on my coat. No real drama. It'd be a lot quieter without him.

No.drama. ? seriously I'd have been fvcking fuming , who does he.think he. Is.? I'd. Have had something to. Say.if.id.have got beer on me .

northlainebadger

Jun 19, 2013
The reason for the post was an old girl standing next to me 70ish had it dripping from her hair, But then there are some people who would say why is she there should be at home knitting, but then maybe shes been a supporter longer that two or three of us put together. That and the C word she must have felt great.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The reason for the post was an old girl standing next to me 70ish had it dripping from her hair, But then there are some people who would say why is she there should be at home knitting, but then maybe shes been a supporter longer that two or three of us put together. That and the C word she must have felt great.

I would definitely have had a word if I'd seen that

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

As an old dear of nearly 70, who has heard it all before, I doubt that she felt that bad. Yes, I've had a run in with him before but it's all been forgotten. People do stupid stuff when drunk. It happens. No point in running to Nsc about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here