Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horribly bad fan thread. Look at me thread

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Very frustrating that they pull a season like this out of the bag when I can't make that many games. I used go get to the majority of away games when we were utterly shit.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I am SO sorry , please forgive me...

After half time, we switched over to strictly and have our dinner.

I have just finished, dinner, watching brilliant dancing to find We have won! FFS

We are fu.cking going up!!! I recommend Chris hughton to be made freeman of the city...this man is GOD,!!!

Wow fu.cking WOW,

My Mrs is THE biggest Strictly fan ever, even she had the good sense to watch it on delay TV. Yes, very bad fan you!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Time to own up you wanted to watch SCD for a few tips for the next cruise and you hit the dance floor.
You could have:
1. Gone to Birmingham and recorded SCD so that your wife could watch it again with you.
2. Put SCD on but watched the 2nd half on Sky Go on your laptop
3. Watched the 2nd half and then started to watch SCD. OK no option to vote but you could have said lines all busy and you wouldn't of got through anyway.
4. To ensure this thread remains a look at me one post a video of you and your wife dancing your show dance.

Merdalfthewizard

once more unto the breach
Dec 25, 2014
265 miles from home games
I wasn't allowed to go, something to do with Christmas shopping and the fact I dragged Mrs M to Blackburn on Tuesday. Opted to sit in pub in Liverpool that had one telly tuned to sky, the other 10 tv's were showing the Utd game. The guy sitting next to me was a brummie, which I discovered when they scored, very gracious in defeat, bought me a pint! He's of the opinion we'll pip Newcastle to the title, we appear to want it more. Think I tend to agree with him. UTA

What upsets me, Dave, is not that you watch Strictly Come Dancing in preference to an Albion game. It's that you have brought up a daughter who, if her Twitter account is to be believed, also seems to take Strictly too seriously.

Sorry, Laura.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I watched the game and recorded SCD which wife watched when the game finished that way both of us are happy as wife watched SCD before the results are known and made public.

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
At least you guys didn't have a wedding reception to go to that evening at 8. I turned off the TV with the clock saying 81 minutes and Solly March in possession on the wing.

The goal alert went off on my phone before I'd even got to the front door

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
At least you guys didn't have a wedding reception to go to that evening at 8. I turned off the TV with the clock saying 81 minutes and Solly March in possession on the wing.

The goal alert went off on my phone before I'd even got to the front door

:lolol:

Had a friend's Christmas meal to go to. Turned off on 80 minutes. Got goal alert 1 as wife and I were walking down the road. "That's salvaged a point" I thought. Sat down at do with a glass of wine in hand making polite conversation, phone goes mental in pocket with goal alert, text and whastapp all trying to let me know we'd won.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
At 1-0 down,I had a look to see what our odds were, it was 20/1,.
I thhoughtvthats worth a quid, so, put, what i thought was a quid on it, in fact id put on a fiver. Before i realised we scored and the cash out had gone to £13.56 so I cashed out.

Doh:ffsparr:

Thats no way a fair offer even ignoring second in the table on an unbeaten run, wouldn't cash out for less than £45. :facepalm:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In this season of all seasons, I cannot even BEGIN to get my head around why anyone would bin off a crucial live Albion game at half time......for Strictly. Wild horses wouldn't have dragged me away from that.

Give your head a wobble Dave. :nono:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
so you never thought to record SCD then
LOVE SCD BUT KNOW WHICH IS THE ONE TO WATCH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here