Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horribly bad fan thread. Look at me thread

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am SO sorry , please forgive me...

After half time, we switched over to strictly and have our dinner.

I have just finished, dinner, watching brilliant dancing to find We have won! FFS

We are fu.cking going up!!! I recommend Chris hughton to be made freeman of the city...this man is GOD,!!!

Wow fu.cking WOW,

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I have just finished, dinner, watching brilliant dancing to find We have won! FFS

We are fu.cking going up!!! I recommend Chris hughton to be made freeman of the city...this man is GOD,!!!

Wow fu.cking WOW,

First half was the worst I've seen this season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Wow fu.cking WOW,

No need to apologise, I'm sure you watched all 90 minutes of your FIRST team last night :wink:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Wow fu.cking WOW,

Take yourself outside and give one a good talking to :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No need to apologise, I'm sure you watched all 90 minutes of your FIRST team last night :wink:

No only 20 minutes.

Seriously though..in the 43 years of supporting brighton, this is the best time...yes we were brilliant in 1979, but we have the balls and spirit this season I don't think I have seen before.

It is actually so emotional watching our team these days...I am an old softie, but fu.cking hell we are brilliant!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
At 1-0 down,I had a look to see what our odds were, it was 20/1,.
I thhoughtvthats worth a quid, so, put, what i thought was a quid on it, in fact id put on a fiver. Before i realised we scored and the cash out had gone to £13.56 so I cashed out.

Doh:ffsparr:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No only 20 minutes.

Seriously though..in the 43 years of supporting brighton, this is the best time...yes we were brilliant in 1979, but we have the balls and spirit this season I don't think I have seen before.

It is actually so emotional watching our team these days...I am an old softie, but fu.cking hell we are brilliant!

Been watching for about the same length of time as you and I totally agree. There is something very special about this squad, they have a genuine affinity with the fans. All for one and one for all as Knocky might say :smile:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Even worse fan here. I missed the whole thing and didn't know the score until 15 minutes ago. :blush::O

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Serious question. Is chris hughton the best manager we have ever had?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Been watching for about the same length of time as you and I totally agree. There is something very special about this squad, they have a genuine affinity with the fans. All for one and one for all as Knocky might say :smile:

This

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You have sky sports but not sky+? You idiot David :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
who are Albion?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Definitly not alone. ( Together)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
At 1-0 down,I had a look to see what our odds were, it was 20/1,.
I thhoughtvthats worth a quid, so, put, what i thought was a quid on it, in fact id put on a fiver. Before i realised we scored and the cash out had gone to £13.56 so I cashed out.

Doh:ffsparr:

My first LOL of tonight's insomnia, thank you :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here