Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tory handbag and HIGNFY.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Are they actually going to do that? Or get a replacement?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Brilliant! Morgan has well and truly been hoist by her own pertard! Stupid cow, deserves everything she gets.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Brilliant! Morgan has well and truly been hoist by her own pertard! Stupid cow, deserves everything she gets.

Pretty sure one of the Whips would have advised to cancel her appearance in order not to bring "Leathergate" up for more examination on primetime TV. There is a growing siege mentality at No.10 these days.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

4cGMUmq.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
She criticised Theresa May for wearing leather trousers costing £995 whilst sporting a £900 handbag.

Out of touch Tories parading around in expensive clothes and accessories whilst cutting the benefits of the poor and vulnerable. Disgusting.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

Out of touch Tories parading around in expensive clothes and accessories whilst cutting the benefits of the poor and vulnerable. Disgusting.

As an aside, I see from that article that CMD has reverted back to type.

"It emerged on Friday that David Cameron, freed from the glare of publicity, has returned to grouse shooting after a decade’s break while he led the Conservative party."

All in it together?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
As an aside, I see from that article that CMD has reverted back to type.

"It emerged on Friday that David Cameron, freed from the glare of publicity, has returned to grouse shooting after a decade’s break while he led the Conservative party."

All in it together?

Boar's head anyone?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I wouldn't mind betting that there's an awful lot of male MPs in suits that cost that much, but of course they don't get judged to the same standards.

Which makes it more baffling why a woman should be so bitchy & hypocritical.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

More than a sniff of hypocrisy, would you not say, considering your own privileged existence. Living abroad and saying that others are out of touch . .

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
She criticised Theresa May for wearing leather trousers costing £995 whilst sporting a £900 handbag.

I suppose she'd say that it was the trouser-wearing leader of a government pretending to be on the side of the just-managing that was by far the sillier. The fact that May finds time to launch her minder into attacking a backbench MP because of a trivial and rather daft remark hints at dysfunction at the top.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here