Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tory handbag and HIGNFY.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
More than a sniff of hypocrisy, would you not say, considering your own privileged existence. Living abroad and saying that others are out of touch . .

Blimey, if we're saying that living abroad represents a privileged existence we can't think much of living in England.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I suppose she'd say that it was the trouser-wearing leader of a government pretending to be on the side of the just-managing that was by far the sillier. The fact that May finds time to launch her minder into attacking a backbench MP because of a trivial and rather daft remark hints at dysfunction at the top.

Indeed, no party comes out of this looking good. Women must be tearing their hair out at how this comes across. Bitchy, petty and small-minded. Personally I couldn't care less what people spend their money on.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
More than a sniff of hypocrisy, would you not say, considering your own privileged existence. Living abroad and saying that others are out of touch . .

Privileged existence? What on earth are you talking about?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Out of touch Tories parading around in expensive clothes and accessories whilst cutting the benefits of the poor and vulnerable. Disgusting.

Whilst I agree they should not be flaunting expensive garbs, we do have to live within our means. A very Germanic attribute I am sure you will concur.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I wouldn't mind betting that there's an awful lot of male MPs in suits that cost that much, but of course they don't get judged to the same standards.

Our PM was being judged by another woman MP, go stick your sexism where the sun don't shine!:p

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I don't care how much they cost. They are horrible. What was she thinking??

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't care how much they cost. They are horrible. What was she thinking??

Quite. A 60 year old in leather trousers. What on earth was she thinking?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Have to say that TM may or may not prove to be a good PM, but David Cameron always looked smart in a nice sleek suit. Teresa.........well?

Before anyone starts, I realise perfectly well that a man's suit is far less likely to attract compliments or criticism as they are essentially a bit dull. But our current PM would attract comment from the local WI with her choice of clothing including skirts split just a little too high, too much visible cleavage and leather trousers. Swinging anyone..............

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

Well if it's good enough for James Newell Osterberg, Jr. (70 next year) then why not? Maybe she goes commando too...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well if it's good enough for James Newell Osterberg, Jr. (70 next year) then why not? Maybe she goes commando too...

I feel sick

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I don't think the issuer here is what Nicky Morgan said ( especially as she looks like a Kate Bush waxwork as designed by Picasso) it's more that number 10 appear to be so thin skinned and that the responses seem so petty. The 'so there' comments were classically childish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here