Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 year-old cancer sufferer Bradley Lowery given the night of his life

This is the same kid that was fundraising against Everton isn't it? came across as a lovely family and a brilliant little boy. Was the treatment not successful? I thought there was a potential of getting better but your post suggests otherwise

I gained a lot of respect for Diego Costa from that video - actually came across as a decent guy, fair play to all of the players and clubs. A brilliant gesture

Sadly little Bradley was unable to travel to America for the treatment, just last week his parents were given the devastating news that the tumor had spread and he has been given 2 months to live.

The amazing thing is he knows what is going to happen and yet he keeps smiling.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Sadly little Bradley was unable to travel to America for the treatment, just last week his parents were given the devastating news that the tumor had spread and he has been given 2 months to live.

The amazing thing is he knows what is going to happen and yet he keeps smiling.

Christ - that is horrendous - makes it even more incredible as you say that he is so happy.

My wife is a Peadiatric Nurse who works in Oncology on occasion. It is a horrible horrible world

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Very close to home after our own events of the past year. The courage, bravery and spirit all these children have is amazing and very humbling. What a fantastic gesture from both clubs.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
What a nice kid. Gutted for his family they must of been devestated when they got the final news. Lovely gesture by all clubs involved there including NFC supplying the shirt. Puts football and rivelries in to prospective.
Those that haven't seen it a spare xmas card to this kid on another thread be a great gesture

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He has been named the joint winner of the BBC's Goal Of The Month for December. :thumbsup:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Brave kid - heartbreaking to see his plight but he soldiers on.

Go Bradley - will watch him on MotD tonight.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
This little boy is receiving end of life care at home. Thoughts with him and his family.

Such sad news.
Even though I think everyone knew it was inevitable, I still hoped he would pull through.
He's such a little trooper

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
The next time you get worked up about some small minor thing, you should always keep in mind of what lovely souls like this little dude are going through.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here