Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket Holder in N1C

kevinandthem

Banned
Dec 13, 2016
Worthing
Don't know if this is the right place for this sort of thing but anyways...

Been to a couple games this season with some mates, and was hooked - bought myself a 1/2 season ticket in N1C (seat I303) - but am on my own. Was looking for some people to share the journey (Will be coming over from Worthing) or have a couple of beers with in Brighton before/after the game. Got a ticket in the West lower for the QPR game too...

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Been to a couple games this season with some mates, and was hooked - bought myself a 1/2 season ticket in N1C (seat I303) - but am on my own. Was looking for some people to share the journey (Will be coming over from Worthing) or have a couple of beers with in Brighton before/after the game. Got a ticket in the West lower for the QPR game too...

Any chance of a photo. :kiss:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

I've been looking for someone to share my journey also PM me :kiss:

The leeds blokes behind me on Friday were on their own journey out of EAST UPPER :wave:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

What happened to your mates you mentioned? ???

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm 6'10", gay, toned and sexually extremely promiscuous. I also live in Worthing and have purcased a 1/2 season ticket just like you and I'm also looking for a ride on match days. Lets hook up?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Too many Nick Rhodes accounts atm. I've binned this one for you - it'll make it easier for you to keep track of how each account is trolling the board.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This is a prime example of the falling education standards. Trolls never used to be this stupid and predicatble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here