Lewes
429 available plus just 7 in the E1901.

S 120 (we have both blocks of S1E)
ESL 204 (mostly in E1H)
ESU 34
N 29
WSL 38
WSU 4

Still a fortnight to go. With occasional fans back home for Xmas, expect this to sell out over the next fortnight.

PG

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Depending on away support, this could easily be the highest gate of the season, especially if the ticket exchange is working properly. Does anyone know if it is?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lunchtime kick off, even Southern Failways should be able to get everyone home by midnight.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Looking forward to this we are all going it is our Christmas tradition going as a happy family in the North....

Not been great results in the past though

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Lunchtime kick off, even Southern Failways should be able to get everyone home by midnight.

Yes, but with a lunchtime kick off, will they be able to get everyone TO the match in time?

Seriously though, I like way games at the Amex are beginning to go, with our last few games being virtual sellouts.

Long may it continue.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Are those people that spend time counting unsold tickets the same type of person that stands on the end of railway platforms (I'm talking about train spotters rather than commuters waiting for a non existent service)?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Are those people that spend time counting unsold tickets the same type of person that stands on the end of railway platforms (I'm talking about train spotters rather than commuters waiting for a non existent service)?
Probably. Also some overlap with nerdy types making sardonically "clever" points on internet forums...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I like these sort of people - how well is the Fulham away 'mixed' section selling ??
Only 58 seats left in "P2" so that block is almost sold out in addition to P3-P7.

"P1" is the block at the far right of "our" end (looking at the pitch) and there are about 100 sold and 400 available in there.

Comparison with Fulham v Rotherham tomorrow night suggests that some home/neutral fans do buy in these blocks.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Probably. Also some overlap with nerdy types making sardonically "clever" points on internet forums...

Like it! :thumbsup:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

It must take them all of 25 seconds since you can just hover over a block and it tells you how many unsold? And yea, i'm sure that directly relates to trainspotting, nice one.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm never sure about this 'tickets left' thing. I sit in the back of the East Upper and the seats next to me are up for grabs on the ticket site. For some reason they sell most games and yet seats down the front are empty (not ST). Does the club put the bad seats on the site first. For me the seat is the best but as a casual I would expect someone to buy down the front of the upper stand.

This one does seem to be selling at a rate of knots. Even more impressive as QPR have a much lower allocation than the big ones we've given recently. The whole of S1F and 2/3 of S1E is or has been on sale to Albion fans, along now with all if E1H.

Not sure of QPR's allocation, but there would be about 2000 seats in the in between area. If they have been given less than 2k, then maybe there is the possibility we can have more? Any idea of their allocation?

Club have already made some of the disabled spots available for general sale. I hope they let people who won't be making it register for the ticket exchange early as there are not too many shopping days left and many last minute deciders will have to buy online.

Currently available:

North = 24 (front rows seats together)
WSL = 28
WSU = 2
South = 97
ESL = 189 (most in E1H)
ESU = 25
East 1901 = 7

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills