Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Realistic signings in January

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Assombalonga doesn't seem to feature much for Forest now.

He must be OFF - maybe to us.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Jordan Rhodes loan

Sheffield Wednesday reckon he is nailed on for a loan move there...I believe Boro would rather sell though and can see Villa or Norwich snapping him up...Everyone else would struggle to pay the fee and wages Boro and he would want.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Ross McCormack is not in Bruce's plans at Villa apparently, and they've got Rhodes lined up for January. I'd be delighted if we could get McCormack, savage goal machine at this level.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Ross McCormack is not in Bruce's plans at Villa apparently, and they've got Rhodes lined up for January. I'd be delighted if we could get McCormack, savage goal machine at this level.

I doubt they would sell to a promotion rival...Would rather keep him so no one else would benefit..They can afford to after all.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I doubt they would sell to a promotion rival...Would rather keep him so no one else would benefit..They can afford to after all.

I would have thought a loan would be more sensible, I can't see McCormack sitting on the bench when they have Kodjia, Ayew, Agbonlahor, Gestede and potentially Rhodes. It depends whether Bruce is smart about it, realistically you'd like to think Villa are aiming for the play offs, seeing as they don't play us until the last game we could take points from all of their play off rivals between now and then.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I would have thought a loan would be more sensible, I can't see McCormack sitting on the bench when they have Kodjia, Ayew, Agbonlahor, Gestede and potentially Rhodes. It depends whether Bruce is smart about it, realistically you'd like to think Villa are aiming for the play offs, seeing as they don't play us until the last game we could take points from all of their play off rivals between now and then.

I think Villa are going for top 2....They will spend big in January! I don't think they would offload McCormack to a rival!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

I personally think with the Calderwood incident and the way they handled it, along with our response any deals between our two clubs are going to be none existent. Although I would not put it past them to make several derisory offers for a few of our key players just to unsettle us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here