Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where to buy a Chstimas tree

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Foxhill Christmas Tree Farm, just South of Haywards Heath

I got mine from there last week. Lovely people.

Last year I went to Goddenwick Farm (the one mentioned by wellquickwoody earlier in the thread). Would happily recommend either :thumbsup:

Are they doing breakfast on Christmas Day morning ?

When I lived round the corner from that offie, they used to sell "British Sherry" by the jug-full. Bring your own jug and they'd measure out any quantity you asked for. This service kept the old folk in the neighbourhood very happy indeed.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Place north of Lindfield, many varieties all grown on site, can even cut your own, and not too expensive. Perfect day to take one home in a convertible, which is what I did last year.

www.sussextrees.co.uk

Got ours from here for the last 5/6 years. Farm animals/reindeer/festive double decker bus/little homemade café proceeds for charity. Top it off with a great tree.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Mrs cantucks on sterling place sold me my 7ft for £30! She did it was 5ft..

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Best deal, as per the last 5 years or so, is IKEA.

6 foot Norway spruce, barely drop a needle into January, for £25, and comes with a £20 shop voucher redeemable from 01.01.17. My missus always needs SOMETHING from Ikea, so its basically a good tree for £5.

The downside, is that it involves going to Ikea TWICE. (At least for us its just down the road).

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
nice day pout for the kids as well.
Usually works if you tell them they will stay like it if the wind changes.

maxresdefault.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here