Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play up Kuszczak !

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Midlands reporter Geoff Peters saying we are showing interest in Tomasz Kuszczak.
This would be our experienced 3rd keeper.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Would make a lot of sense, won't be on huge wages, very experienced and knows the club, fans like him and if called upon would definitely do a job.
Would help bring on the younger keepers too.
Hopefully there is some truth in this.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Mr Luva Luva??? Can't see that happening...he must of caught wind of new WAGS in town! Naughty PIG xx

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As much as he would be ideal in terms of what the position would involve, if there is any truth to the rumours about his extra-curricular activities last time he was here that would kill any chance of this stone dead.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I don't give a shit what he did or didn't do with his Polish sausage.

I vote no, because he's no longer very good at playing in goal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't give a shit what he did or didn't do with his Polish sausage.

I vote no, because he's no longer very good at playing in goal.

The intention is that he never does.
The only ways Ryan will get injured would seem to be training (who knew) or not asking a grown up to help him across the road.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still need to be good enough IF called upon, otherwise a genuinely pointless signing.

Might as well just name Ankergren (or Sanchez)

Ohhh, I thought my jolly jape deserved something. :down:

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
One of my favourite moments of last season was Birmingham playing at The Amex, with the North stand singing "Oscar Garcia, he's coming for you" (or words to that affect).
After a few verses, he turned to the crowd, gesturing that it wasn't true. But then he would say that, wouldn't he.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
As much as he would be ideal in terms of what the position would involve, if there is any truth to the rumours about his extra-curricular activities last time he was here that would kill any chance of this stone dead.

The husband of the woman he is alleged to have performed these extra-curricular activities with, has long since left the club, so I'm not sure that that would be an issue.

However Notts Forest are rumoured to be interested in signing him too, where l assume he would walk straight into the first team. He won't be playing nearly as much football if he were to re-sign for the Albion.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The intention is that he never does.
The only ways Ryan will get injured would seem to be training (who knew) or not asking a grown up to help him across the road.

Or a plane crash having to fly to Japan and Melbourne at the end of August.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here