Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The massive Leeds

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Because its interesting? I thought it was interesting. In fact I may add a coment on my bust up with a cockwomble parking steward tonight, who called me a f*cking **** after I questioned why he made a load of us queue why he chatted to some eejit who had driven all the way to car park 3 without realising it was football night and not park and ride for late shpping at pets R us. FFS!

FFS!!!! :lolol:

Again... you prerogative, I just asked the question.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looking forward to how our resident dinosaurs react to this thread..........paging @PPF

The bus park stuff was hilarious. A few pissed up 50 year olds (70s top boys no doubt) gobbing off at the coppers as pensioners and kids walked by laughing.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Looking forward to how our resident dinosaurs react to this thread..........paging @PPF

The bus park stuff was hilarious. A few pissed up 50 year olds (70s top boys no doubt) gobbing off at the coppers as pensioners and kids walked by laughing.

Thanks for everyone's support 😁
I'm sixty years old and have no reason to respond to the posters on here tonight who were not confronted with Leeds in East Upper.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks for everyone's support [emoji16]
I'm sixty years old and have no reason to respond to the posters on here tonight who were not confronted with Leeds in East Upper.

We had a couple in WSL half a dozen rows in front of us. They snuck out when the second pen went in, only realised they were there then.......

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We had a couple in WSL half a dozen rows in front of us. They snuck out when the second pen went in, only realised they were there then.......

Colours?

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Four Leeds behind me in East Upper.
Took a dislike to me singing cheerio to their fans in the south.
Second half despite their team being Dire decided to give it large over a large section of Brighton fans & their kids.
I left my seat and spoke to the stand manager who kicked three of them out.
The other bloke was allowed to remain but due to the massive being Dire suddenly shut up.
��

They didn't march altogether? Splitters:wanker:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hats off to Simmo I saw it all from North stand Leeds scum!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You should have seen them in the coach park, giving it Billy big spuds to anyone from the fans coming out the disabled lift to a bloke with his son then crying foul when the rozzers waded in.

Most everyone else were pointing and laughing.

Massive Leeds.

Nothing funnier than seeing people trying to be hard and instead of fear the reaction is people laughing and pointing back to call their bluff! Brilliant! Well done you all. I salute you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here