Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move On Up - Radio Reverb

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I hope Bozza doesn't mind this being put here. I guess he'll move it on if he does.

For those of you who like this sort of thing, the first 'Move On Up' show, playing mod, soul, ska, Northern and a little jazz hits the airwaves this weekend.

The show goes out every other Saturday at 7pm (just in time for your Saturday night out), and is repeated the following Wednesday at 1pm and Friday at 11pm (as part of your late night in). The first show is this Saturday 10 December.

For the first show this week, we've some great tracks by Curtis Mayfield (of course), Otis Redding, Sharon Jones, The Who, Dave Brubeck and more...

Feel free to like the FB page https://www.facebook.com/MoveOnUpBtn/ and/or follow us on Twitter [MENTION=24002]moveon[/MENTION]upbtn

I hope you get a chance to listen in and enjoy.

MoveOnUpGaye.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I hope Bozza doesn't mind this being put here. I guess he'll move it on if he does.

For those of you who like this sort of thing, the first 'Move On Up' show, playing mod, soul, ska, Northern and a little jazz hits the airwaves this weekend.

The show goes out every other Saturday at 7pm (just in time for your Saturday night out), and is repeated the following Wednesday at 1pm and Friday at 11pm (as part of your late night in). The first show is this Saturday 10 December.

For the first show this week, we've some great tracks by Curtis Mayfield (of course), Otis Redding, Sharon Jones, The Who, Dave Brubeck and more...

Feel free to like the FB page https://www.facebook.com/MoveOnUpBtn/ and/or follow us on Twitter [MENTION=24002]moveon[/MENTION]upbtn

I hope you get a chance to listen in and enjoy.

View attachment 79995

Cheers, found on Radio Player, but cannot get audio at the moment. :(
Will add to Mi Soul for listening at work :thumbsup:

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Of course I have.... I can tell you it really isn't a problem...If it is, I will still sleep at night!
Then if you've heard The Albion Roar, you've heard of Radio Reverb. We ident it three or four times a show.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Do you do requests?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will there be a podcast ?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Thanks for the reminder.

The schedule is saying that the show playing now is Funk the Format. Is that just because the website haven't updated the schedule?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Thanks for the reminder.

The schedule is saying that the show playing now is Funk the Format. Is that just because the website haven't updated the schedule?

Correct. I'll get on to them to change that.

The show actually started 15mins late - a gitch in the automation.

Repeated on Wednesday at 1pm and Friday at 11pm. Will sort out a podcast soon.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here