Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank Lampard - We are 2/1 favourites to be his next club

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
Lampard..................

My brown sauce tells me he's about to make a big choice, we are in the running, you heard it here first

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Ronaldinho too, lest we forget.

Lamps, Ronnars and Hemed... it's a Triumvirate that even Rome would never have dared to dream of... Move over Pompey...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Frank Lampard snubs Newcastle and Brighton as he opens door to Chelsea return as a player

FRANK LAMPARD has delivered a 'come and get me' plea to his beloved Chelsea.
He has delayed any decision on his future until next January in the hope that his former club will offer him a role - on or off the field.

Brighton and Newcastle had both hoped the 38-year-old former England legend would end his playing career with them.

But Chelsea's all-time record goalscorer, now a free agent after leaving New York City FC, has admitted his heart remains at Stamford Bridge.

He said: "I'm still waiting for the five-year contract to come through from Chelsea, but they haven't called yet! We used to get those easily!

"Myself and John [Terry] are Chelsea through and through. Whatever happens, I will be at Chelsea in some capacity, whether that's with my season ticket watching them or otherwise. I just don't know.

"I will be in very close contact, whether I have a role, that's not all in my hands so I can't go any further than that.
am very relaxed about it, which is a nice place to be. I'm not kind of eager that the end of my career is coming and thinking, 'What's going to happen now?'

"I'm relaxed and if the right thing comes, then I'll take it. Obviously Chelsea, I would love that, but it doesn't always work that way.

"I've taken this Christmas to enjoy family, a couple of beers and an extra turkey and I'll make a decision in January whether I carry on playing - I have a few options - or finish and move on to whatever the next thing will be."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...e-Brighton-return-player-transfer-news-gossip

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
"I've taken this Christmas to enjoy family, a couple of beers and an extra turkey and I'll make a decision in January whether I carry on playing - I have a few options - or finish and move on to whatever the next thing will be."

So he will be match fit and raring to go come January - NOT.

I think that the key point is he USED to be a good player. If his legs haven't gone then possibly, but 38 is getting on a bit for this level.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

So he will be match fit and raring to go come January - NOT.

I think that the key point is he USED to be a good player. If his legs haven't gone then possibly, but 38 is getting on a bit for this level.

Ambassador role in the making and all the trimmings :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I assume Lampard is being bought to offset the sale of Dale and provide service for Owen.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I heard the interview and he said the next move had to fit in perfectly with his family life. I can see Allardyce coming in for him. I don' t think this would be the right signing for us.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I heard the interview and he said the next move had to fit in perfectly with his family life. I can see Allardyce coming in for him. I don' t think this would be the right signing for us.

Really? West Ham fans can't ever boo him enough when he plays against them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
FRANK LAMPARD has delivered a 'come and get me' plea to his beloved Chelsea.
He has delayed any decision on his future until next January in the hope that his former club will offer him a role - on or off the field.
Chelsea's all-time record goalscorer, now a free agent after leaving New York City FC, has admitted his heart remains at Stamford Bridge.

He said: "I'm still waiting for the five-year contract to come through from Chelsea, but they haven't called yet!

He's still got a sense of humour then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here