DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It might just be a herr-line fracture

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Villa thought they were signing a world class fullback once, but it turned out to be Hutton dressed as Lahm.

These puns are getting a-Neu-ing.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Let’s hope that The Argus refrains from announcing the injury with its customary: “Breaking…”

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
One hernia, one broken arm, a prawn Goebbels and a four Colditz salads....

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Enough puns.

Has he or hasn't he?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Finally mentioned in the Argus article about Kaz's sending off. One of the comments mentions a broken hand?

German central defender Uwe Huenemeier, involved in the group stages of the competition, has suffered an arm injury in training.

Huenemeier has not played for Albion in the Championship for nearly a year after suffering serious groin damage against Middlesbrough at the Amex.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Finally mentioned in the Argus article about Kaz's sending off. One of the comments mentions a broken hand?

German central defender Uwe Huenemeier, involved in the group stages of the competition, has suffered an arm injury in training.

Huenemeier has not played for Albion in the Championship for nearly a year after suffering serious groin damage against Middlesbrough at the Amex.

Broken hand - arm injury - doesn't compute.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Kaz-zieg-heil LuaLua was silly to get sent off.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Not entirely what this actually means but...

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 21.58.20.png

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not entirely what this actually means but...

View attachment 79979

I think it means he's broken his hand, but hey at least it's not a broken leg - because we play football not, say, basketball and so who needs arms anyway ha ha I'm trying to make a joke while inside I'm crying. Kind of thing.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He seems a great character guy and a solid player at this level. I suspect he just doesn't have the pace or spark to play higher. He is almost the perfect 4th choice but whilst that is an amazing characteristic you have to feel really sorry for him moving here to do that job........ then again he probably makes in a fortnight what most of us do in a year, to play football and live in a great city surrounded by a quality group. If we go up though something tells me we will sign one mega experienced back up CB to add to our 3 young and better options so this injury could mean we don't see him in Blue and White again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here