Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Butland Stoke City.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Been out for eight months whilst playing for England with a ankle injury. My point apart from Hart who would put in goal ?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Been out for eight months whilst playing for England with a ankle injury. My point apart from Hart who would put in goal ?

I know it's difficult, but please try to stay calm. This is precisely the reason that a genius with the greatest footballing brain in World football was appointed as the England manager.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Keep going. To all my critic,s (and i love you all) As you now Butland is a fair Keeper is that not a conern to you ?

Was never able to get a game under CH at Birmingham. Even when Birmingham got an injury to first team keeper, if I remember correctly I think he brought in a loanee ahead of him. Was coached by Dave Watson then as well so not as if he would have been overlooked if he had been good enough at that point.

I think he is a decent keeper but sometimes struggles at corners. When I saw the thread I thought we might have been linked to him which would have surprised me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here