Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah I understand perfectly. The concept for settling for a point away to a lower half team is a stupid one for a team aiming for top two, but you don't get it.

You seem incapable of even trying to present an argument, all you can say is 'oh dear :facepalm:'

You're wrong, and if you think I'm going to let you off the hook you are sadly mistaken.

And a keyboard warrior to boot! :laugh:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was unable to come up with my Albion MOM

Duffy for me. Don't think he lost a single header & had to make himself available as they closed down Dunk. Attacking wise we were very poor till Knockaert came on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I don't expect to, but I do expect a better result (and performance given the reports) against second from bottom to insure against potential poor results against closer challengers and better teams. Similar results last year against bottom 5 sides proved very costly.
Unlike Pardew's protestations about Palace, Cardiff (on stats) ARE actually in a false position in the league. It's a decent point, especially when you look at other results this weekend.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And a keyboard warrior to boot! :laugh:
So you've still go absolutely nothing to add to your argument? I say 'add', you haven't actually put forward an argument at all, just childish responses like 'oh dear' and 'facepalm'.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
A draw is no disaster, especially seeing the other results this weekend. For those saying we're not winning enough away games or showing enough attacking intent, last seasons win percentage for away games was 39.13%. This season, so far it's 50%. :albion2:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
...and we've only lost 3 out of our last 33 away games in the league, which is an incredible stat.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A good away point which keeps us on target for a win-at-home-draw-away 92 point finish.

Need to keep it up by beating Leeds on Friday.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Given the other results a valuable point. That said it was a tedious game, and I was disappointed with our lack of tempo. We only got going towards the end. Just got home so haven't seen why our goal was disallowed, looked good to me.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Given the other results a valuable point. That said it was a tedious game, and I was disappointed with our lack of tempo. We only got going towards the end. Just got home so haven't seen why our goal was disallowed, looked good to me.

Why do we seem to struggle away from home?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Knocky should have started so we could have shown intent from the beginning.
I would rather go a goal up and defend than hope for a last minute one, which could go either way.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Only an imbecile ever bets on football (i.e. most of the dullards on here) because of its unpredictable nature. We neither wanted nor 'accept' a draw but that was what happened. Ambition doesn't come into it. Ridiculous post.

I think we shouldn't accept the result, believe the correct thing to do in this day and age is start an online petition to have the game replayed.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So you've still go absolutely nothing to add to your argument? I say 'add', you haven't actually put forward an argument at all, just childish responses like 'oh dear' and 'facepalm'.

What it is you silly lad is, I have already answered many posts ago but you seem to think you can eek out some kind of point scoring argument. You're probably one of those that could fight yourself in an empty room. Personally I can't be bothered to either continue this boring shite you spout or go over trodden ground. So you carry on with your personal fight, you'll be a long time hot under the collar. That is my last word on this.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have already answered many posts ago but you seem to think you can eek out some kind of point scoring argument.
No you haven't. You said you'd have taken a point, I pointed out that taking a point in games like that would not see us finish top 2. You replied (and this must be the answer you refer to) "We do not have a right to three points at clubs that have Championship pedigree. And anyone that thinks otherwise really do not understand the Championship or football in general."

But that's just it, I never said we had a right. I never said anything like 'we should be beating teams like that'. I simply pointed out that the hypothetical idea of taking a point before a game like that is a daft one.

you'll be a long time hot under the collar.
:lol: oh dear child, I'm not even warm under the collar. I simply pointed out your mistake and you didn't like it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here