Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I was just going to say this. We do pace ourselves and keep solid in the 1st halfs and start turning the screw later on. Makes sense really.
No as we can't afford to go a goal down....Must start on the front foot and give Cardiff something to think about as we're making it so easy for them and have nothing going forward what's so ever.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Birmingham also losing, if we win today it looks as though we really could create a decent buffer between us and the play-off places

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Only got the BBC online text commentary to go on, but it's looking like they've started better than us - all seems a bit flat, and we haven't had a shot yet. Anybody got a more cheerful take on it?
You've probably got more clue than us listening to BBC Sussex.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Yay

shot.JPG

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Jesus wept, that was boring.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Reminiscent of two seasons ago - a total bore fest. Baldock nick d a ball off a defender and squared it for Murray to take an air shot at. That's it. We really miss Knockheart - no creativity. Skalak off, Knocky on would be my call at half time. It's been like watching a poor Poyet game - stroking the ball back and forth across our back 4 with Stephens or Sidwell getting a pass to help it along its way to the other side.

FFS Albion, where's our energy and drive?

One good thing - they don't look like scoring.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Reminiscent of two seasons ago - a total bore fest. Baldock nick d a ball off a defender and squared it for Murray to take an air shot at. That's it. We really miss Knockheart - no creativity. Skalak off, Knocky on would be my call at half time. It's been like watching a poor Poyet game - stroking the ball back and forth across our back 4 with Stephens or Sidwell getting a pass to help it along its way to the other side.

FFS Albion, where's our energy and drive?

One good thing - they don't look like scoring.

Or, from commentary, you could say Colin is playing an entirely non Colin type game, sitting back off of us and deep. Literally sounds like Cardiff are parking the bus. But that is what I am gathering from the SX radio commentary.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Really? Cardiff haven't kept 1 clean sheet this season. They are second to bottom as their defence is shocking and you'll be happy for a point. Jeuses christ.

You're a strange little fellow aren't you?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Doubt Hughton will make changes til 70 mins possibily or until we go a goal down....certainly not playing like a side in second... more like a side bottom!!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Really? Cardiff haven't kept 1 clean sheet this season. They are second to bottom as their defence is shocking and you'll be happy for a point. Jeuses christ.
Yep....with their record of defending we should be attacking their defence rather than helping their defence:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here