NSC Gold requirements

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
There are a few ways.

Bin festery is one.
Flouncing is another.
Starting a thread about a player, saying they are crap and "what do they do?" before the same players goes on to become a star for us.
Or simply getting something wrong, like typing "were loose" instead of "we'll lose" or asking whether the club shop opens on Christmas Morning leading to pages of ridicule to follow (not that I've ever read the latter, but it's only a matter of time before someone asks).

Or leaving a game at half time when we are 2-0 down and posting how shit we are before the game has finished.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
There has't been a proper public flounce for ages - people seem to get their coat, finish their pint and slip off quietly home these days.

What is the world/NC coming to? I blame Brexit (and Trump).

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Firstly ask for someone to be banned for juvenile behaviour.
Then accuse them of hacking.
Then wait for the man who f..ucked your mother to arrive (God bless him)
Then when he bites unleash the 'Lord of the Dance songs' on him.

It's out there and I think I'm due some classy cheese footballs this afternoon.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I apologize if I sound a bit like a knob
Well that's that out of the way. Go ahead, what's your question?
what's the criteria for a thread to reach NSC Gold status? As far as I know, the thread has to be a massive binfest, but other than that?
See post #11

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
A bit of aggro helps i.e. "I apologize if I sound a bit like a knob" don't underestimate yourself.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
A memorable phrase always helps, such as "were loose" or in the case of the tear inducing Fireman Dan thread "fold it in"/"in my defence I've been knocking one out over her mate for ages."

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The inability to send PMs when trying to shift your ticket because you're away.

Also, Cardiff s PA system and Sam Hamman asking everyone to stay off the pitch so the lads can do a lap of honour at the end of the game, only to find out that by losing the game meant they had nothing to do a lap of honour about.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He is still about.......
Well he still had a good flounce. Is he under one of his rhodes user names, or something else now?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just had a look at the NSC Gold threads, nothing put into that section for over 3 years now :shrug:

The ' Large firework display last night ' thread is worth a read. :lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

ell, bollocks to the ****ing lot of you. Binfest your arse off for all I care.

I am sick to the back teeth of lies an innuendos being written about me on here. I haven't given anyone nearly enough information about me or what I 'know' or 'don't know', so who the **** are people to think they can?

The one that really does my head in is when Bloom took over and some idiot wrote 'I bet TLO is gutted now we've got a new chairman'. What a ****ing spanner.

Bollocks to NSC. Bollocks to REMF. Bollocks to the ****ing lot of you.

It's all ****ing SHIT. TLO is flouncing and I'm out of here.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Doesn't have to be a binfest. Sometimes they are just funny (unintentionally). Kev the Ape and his mum descending on Falmer Village comes to mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here