Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No-one on the Newcy Brown then?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Christmas Party for me in Shankly Hotel Liverpool. Just found out Newcastle score. [emoji483][emoji483][emoji483]
d2c96c5239ffa04a2375ca58591055ce.jpg

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I've been to school for the evening. My son's school, where I found some:
English fizz
Muscadet
Viognier
Argentinian Cabernet
Zinfandel
Dessert Muscat

schoolsinthiswinter

Now on some more red and, just to recap, two straight reds for the Black & White S**te which, hopefully, means two three-game suspensions (with, again hopefully, Shelvey's coming on top of a further six game ban for being a racist) on top of five players being lost for the African Nations Cup, three defeats in a week and, hopefully, further good news to come over the rest of the weekend.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just opened a Dr Pepper. I'm on pick up duty for Mrs Giraffe tonight.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I've been to school for the evening. My son's school, where I found some:
English fizz
Muscadet
Viognier
Argentinian Cabernet
Zinfandel
Dessert Muscat

schoolsinthiswinter

Now on some more red and, just to recap, two straight reds for the Black & White S**te which, hopefully, means two three-game suspensions (with, again hopefully, Shelvey's coming on top of a further six game ban for being a racist) on top of five players being lost for the African Nations Cup, three defeats in a week and, hopefully, further good news to come over the rest of the weekend.

Well it's a great start to the weekend. And I'll drink to your hopeful forecasts....now where's my Horlicks? :rock:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Punk IPA

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Xmas old boys day out in Grantham - far to much now on red wine and Cardiff tomorrow, time for bed

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
In the Welly earlier
Pool
Leeds 0 Brighton 1

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Works Xmas do. 5 pints of Guinness. A very pleasant curry. Good chats with some entertaining colleagues. And then news of a disappointing result for the magpies. Hahahahaha. Perfect.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm at a bar called the Alchemist near Liverpool St. Every drink is served in what looks like scientist equipment and it bubbles with dry ice.

I can't wait to get home to watch the Newcastle game that I've recorded on sky. Maybe a bit of yesterday's curry and a cold beer to wash it down. London is full of wankers.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
India Pale Ale, one of them crafty beer things. Nice brew 5.9 on the spinny room scale. With a double of Kraken to celebrate the Forest win today. Bring on Cardiff. :albion2:

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Just attended my first works Christmas doo while not drinking. That has to be the hardest night off the booze I have had since I jacked it in. Free wine, beer and cocktails. It all looked good but I kept off. I actually had a nice night n’all.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Christmas Party for me in Shankly Hotel Liverpool. Just found out Newcastle score. [emoji483][emoji483][emoji483]
d2c96c5239ffa04a2375ca58591055ce.jpg

Is that hotel as cheap and tacky as it is rumoured to be?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here