Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting from Toronto to Buffalo

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
More to the point, why is Kingston Seagull adding to his travelling woes by flying through New York and not being a gentleman by keeping the ladies company on the direct flight? :wink:

Because it's actually going via Oslo, Lisbon, Freetown and Nantucket?

Cesar Chavez

Apr 17, 2012
California
Why didn't she use the BA miles to JFK? Would avoid the two cities/countries scenario. Maybe just fly direct to Colorado with her sister......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Whatever you end up doing, it's probably going to be a better than a train journey from Falmer to Eastbourne on a match day.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
The via train Toronto to buffalo can get delayed at the US / Canadian border. We were held up 90 minutes. Equally we have had to wait 2 hours when crossing into Us by car. Don't think I am helping much.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Having flown with both, Virgin would get my vote as well. And the peace you get from not having chatty women next to you...... priceless. :thumbsup:

This. Virgin always.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I (well my other half) are planning a road trip next year new york, boston, New England then to Canada and maybe Cuba. At the moment planning on car, then train from buffalo into Canada, although greyhound sounds like an option. If anyone has done something similar I would like any tips places to take in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here