Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conor mcgregor

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Khabib Nurmagomedov would probably beat him in the ufc. Khabib would destroy him once he gets him on the floor.

Khabib is an amazing grappler, but McGregor is pretty hard to take down. On top of that, after the first Diaz fight he ditched the Ido Portal BS and started training with people like Dillon Dannis. He's no slouch when it comes to grappling.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Pretty well yeah - work near-ish and used to drink there sometimes as it was on the way home from a previous job.

Been to Dublin about 20.years ago , liked it but was told to go to Galway with my Dublin mates next.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Agreed. He'll get his head boxed off. Freddie Roach reckons it would take at least 3 years for him to get Conor Mcgregor trained and ready for a fight against Mayweather. Looks to me like it's just a publicity stunt. That video is evidence he's not good enough to Box Mayweather. Chris van heerdan is ranked 40 in the welterweight division. Just think what the number 1 would do to him?

3 years! No chance, world class boxer's train their whole life, McGregor is a dominance fighter just look at his show boating hand work with his defence around his waist; give it 30 seconds to a minute and McGregor will be wondering who came up with this bright idea!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Been to Dublin about 20.years ago , liked it but was told to go to Galway with my Dublin mates next.

Galway's decent if a bit artsy at times. Hard to walk down Shop Street without seeing at least one juggler or stilts walker busking in summer, that sort of stuff. Bit cheaper than Dublin too. Airport's closed down so its a bus or train from Dublin now but it only served Luton anyway.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Galway's decent if a bit artsy at times. Hard to walk down Shop Street without seeing at least one juggler or stilts walker busking in summer, that sort of stuff. Bit cheaper than Dublin too. Airport's closed down so its a bus or train from Dublin now but it only served Luton anyway.

Artsy ? That's me.all over :lolol: my mate from Dublin says it's quite a party place ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here