Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*CHAMPIONSHIP weekend FIXTURES 1-3 Dec*

larus

I wonder how the other teams will view it if we go top. I gues that a lot would have been like us and thought that Newcastle would probably win the league, then they went top after a slow start and had a little gap too.

Then, they lose a couple and we go top, so the chasing pack will now be thinking that Newcastle are the team they are chasing.

Could be a good table at 5pm.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I wonder how the other teams will view it if we go top. I gues that a lot would have been like us and thought that Newcastle would probably win the league, then they went top after a slow start and had a little gap too.

Then, they lose a couple and we go top, so the chasing pack will now be thinking that Newcastle are the team they are chasing.

Could be a good table at 5pm.

Not so sure ... Blackburn looks like it could have been a tactical gaff and you can't legislate for what happened last night. They are still the quality team in the league and I think most will expect them to win it.

Could be wrong of course and it might get to them but I will get more satisfaction from going 7 clear of 3rd than going top

larus

Not so sure ... Blackburn looks like it could have been a tactical gaff and you can't legislate for what happened last night. They are still the quality team in the league and I think most will expect them to win it.

Could be wrong of course and it might get to them but I will get more satisfaction from going 7 clear of 3rd than going top

Yes, promotion is the goal then it would be great to go up as champions. I'll be keeping a keen eye on Fulham, as that's not an easy game for Reading, and their run has involved 4 teams right near the bottom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here