Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*CHAMPIONSHIP weekend FIXTURES 1-3 Dec*

Seagull Mags

Aug 18, 2016
Strange concept but might not suit us being top of the table... Added pressure and teams raise their game, I think it may suit us not to go top and pull away from the chasing pack together with Newcastle in harmony.... Thoughts?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Strange concept but might not suit us being top of the table... Added pressure and teams raise their game, I think it may suit us not to go top and pull away from the chasing pack together with Newcastle in harmony.... Thoughts?

Not sure about not wanting to be top but (right now) I'd certainly take creating a gap to 3rd as being more important than trying to overhaul Newcastle. Add to that a bunching of teams in 3rd - 10th so as to make the play offs their prize and it's a perfect world for me

Seagull Mags

Aug 18, 2016
Not sure about not wanting to be top but (right now) I'd certainly take creating a gap to 3rd as being more important than trying to overhaul Newcastle. Add to that a bunching of teams in 3rd - 10th so as to make the play offs their prize and it's a perfect world for me

Exactly my thoughts

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not really bothered about what everybody else does. To me the only thing that really matters is us continuing to average two points a game for the rest of the season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Cant see Forest doing us any favours. They have the odd good game but are generally yet another very average Championship side. Newcastle should win that comfortably by at least a couple of goals.

Can see Fulham maybe holding Reading to a draw though.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Not really bothered about what everybody else does. To me the only thing that really matters is us continuing to average two points a game for the rest of the season.

But what if the teams below us average 2.9 points per game :'(

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Cant see Forest doing us any favours. They have the odd good game but are generally yet another very average Championship side. Newcastle should win that comfortably by at least a couple of goals.

This is Forest we are talking about, I reckon they'll put more past Newcastle than anyone has, but they'll concede seven or so

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I can see Fulham beating Reading. IMHO Reading are in a false position.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I can see a few goals in the Nott'm Forest v Newcastle game tonight so I've gone for 3-1 to Toon (11/1). I was looking for some first goalscorer value and the best on offer realistically was Ayoze Perez (13/2). The strikers are a bit short for me even though they're firing this season. Perez has about half a dozen which is ok as he plays just behind the one up front in a strange formation but it's working for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here